Sign in to follow this  
smagistro

SSA Xcon 10 box help

Looking to get max spl in a trailbaler on a cadence a7hc. 1200 watts 1 ohm. I would like bass on all types of music. I have a 4" aero port laying around that i could use. Shoot me some ideas.

What are your max dimensions for the box?

Looking to get max spl in a trailbaler on a cadence a7hc. 1200 watts 1 ohm. I would like bass on all types of music. I have a 4" aero port laying around that i could use. Shoot me some ideas.

By saying max spl you sound as though you'll be competing, but then you mention music...do you mean you want to be able to get it pretty loud while still being musical? Cause you kinda contradict yourself

Yeah i wont be competeing i just want to have good bass all round.

as far as size it the sub is pointing up i am not to bad on space. maybe 16 deep 30 wide 15-18 high.

I would do like 1.5 - 1.75 cubes tuned to mid 30's or so...the xcons love the lows so I wouldn't go much over around 35hz

I would do like 1.5 - 1.75 cubes tuned to mid 30's or so...the xcons love the lows so I wouldn't go much over around 35hz

Sounds about right.

I have a horn design for the xcon 10" if you would like to try it. It's a proven design. Works very well

I have a horn design for the xcon 10" if you would like to try it. It's a proven design. Works very well

If you dont mind i would give it a shot.