DEMO

Using Android Phone w/ Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Deck?

I would like to start using my phone with my deck as I have spotify and it works really well and I get unlimited music for $10 a month. I have been using an iPod Touch since the interface is so nice on the deck. It really is too bad there aren't any Android compatible DVD decks as I am not a fan of apple at all. So...what do you guys think is the best way to hookup my android phone to get the best possible sound quality?

To be honest I will most likely stick with using my iPod, but eventually I would like to get away from that for future use.

They added the android capability with the 4400 model i believe

I have the Pioneer AVH-4400BH and android phone. I use the bluetooth feature and it is awesome! My favorite deck by far. Takes complete control over my phone allowing me to make phone calls directly from the screen with my phone in my pocket. The voice over speakers with mic to talk works great no echoing at all. Also plays the music and I can control skipping and selecting tracks directly from the radio.

Edited by TeamRamRod

I have the 4300DVD, and I have yet attempted to use my android phone. I would suggest trying to use your usb cord though, that would be the first step. The next step, is to purchase the Blue-Tooth expansion and try that. If no avail there, then you could use the 3.5mm. I mean, there are many ways to go about this, have you tried any????

I also have the 4400bh, and it's a great unit. I play my music through BT also, the only thing don't like is that you have no song/artist info.The usb connection doesn't work for me, it may work for someone else or maybe it's my old HTC Evo. I'm hoping that it would work with the new Galaxy Note 2.

I'm not sure how the BT sound quality is with these new decks though, I remember I had a JVC deck with BT and used to play music over it all the time about 3-4 years ago and the sq from BT was significantly worse than using USB or even Aux. Has it got better over the years?

I have the smaller screen, but the BT version has the bluetooth built in.

I also believe it has a 3.5mm jack so you could still use it that way

I have the 4300DVD, and I have yet attempted to use my android phone. I would suggest trying to use your usb cord though, that would be the first step. The next step, is to purchase the Blue-Tooth expansion and try that. If no avail there, then you could use the 3.5mm. I mean, there are many ways to go about this, have you tried any????