SMpaintball78

Why i got out of audio.....

27084124.jpg Edited by jay-cee

^^ no image?

i was bored so i just went out and made a quick video :) itll be up in a few mins

Dumping black smoke is almost unavoidable at times with a strong tune in it until the turbo spools up.

I can roll into my throttle and not smoke much at all but if I have to get out in traffic in a hurry and step into it quickly she is gonna dump a thick cloud.

My truck has some of the best tunes in it you can get, some of them will smoke some not. At WOT in my Extreme or Anarchy tune it will not smoke much at all once I am in boost, but if you flat foot it from a jump or while cruizing it will bellow out a deep black cloud.

A smoke only tune is pointless and dumb. But a fast ass truck that smokes while spooling up is just part of it.

dumping black smoke is pucking gay. It gives diesel a bad name and just wastes fuel.

Would a Mustang getting waxed by a 9000lb truck from a redlight be considered gay and give other Mustangs a bad name too?

LOL

dumping black smoke is pucking gay. It gives diesel a bad name and just wastes fuel.

Would a Mustang getting waxed by a 9000lb truck from a redlight be considered gay and give other Mustangs a bad name too?

LOL

funny u say that lol i WAXED a 2000-2004 mustang gt today at a stoplight. i dont like racing because i know it hard as hell on everything but i figured what the hell :) anyways here my video i litterally JUST made. call rolling coal gay if u want, i dont give a f**k haha

also to Swift, like i said i just bought the truck with the tuner and custom tunes already loaded on it. if it were me, i wouldnt have gotten it....

also to Swift, like i said i just bought the truck with the tuner and custom tunes already loaded on it. if it were me, i wouldnt have gotten it....

You have a nice truck, especially for your age no doubt. Its easy to get caught up in thinking the smoke is fun or cool but it really bothers people because it is so thick and will stick to everything. Keep the playing with that switch to remote areas and everyone will be happier

i really only do it when peoole are riding my ass.. ud be surprised how quickly they back off haha

i really only do it when peoole are riding my ass.. ud be surprised how quickly they back off haha

Not a good reason at all to do it but to each its own (im pretty sure i have done dumber things growing up). I'd hate for you to do it to someone with bad road rage angry2.gif (just might be the last time you do it).

Your truck looks so sickk!!! I want it lol

Not a good reason at all to do it but to each its own (im pretty sure i have done dumber things growing up). I'd hate for you to do it to someone with bad road rage angry2.gif (just might be the last time you do it).

hey im down to fight anyone with a case of bad road rage lol. no but for real if they're gonna ride my ass and be a dick, there gonna get chooched on. im already about this close to taking my stack off as it is. its SO LOUD inside the cab and i gotta admit, when im driving to work at 430am, i hate it more than anything in the world. sounds like a big ass jet plane fallowing u around haha. Swift knows what im talkin bout ;)

Your truck looks so sickk!!! I want it lol

well thank you sir lol

No problem! Jus gotta compliment a nice truck when I see one. I love the kmc rockstars, I have the kmc slides

Edited by tbPerez

No problem! Jus gotta compliment a nice truck when I see one. I love the kmc rockstars, I have the kmc slides

they are nice rims. im going to do red and chrome instead of the red and black. looks sharper IMO. i want the same rims i had on my f150 (xd diesels) but in 20"s and chrome on 35" trailgrapplers.. but thats $2300 i dont have hahaha