209er

Order

Getting very impatient... 26 "business days" still nothing... aaron doesnt anyone know were you guys are at on orders?

Yes, we have an exact listing of what has finished and shipped and what is still in the process. 21 business days is the normal time line, it is very hard to project to everyone so that they understand that there are holidays that the factory isn't open, and the demand is nearly 6x normal, so it is difficult to expect the factory guys to meet normal time lines.

Getting very impatient... 26 "business days" still nothing... aaron doesnt anyone know were you guys are at on orders?

Yes, we have an exact listing of what has finished and shipped and what is still in the process. 21 business days is the normal time line, it is very hard to project to everyone so that they understand that there are holidays that the factory isn't open, and the demand is nearly 6x normal, so it is difficult to expect the factory guys to meet normal time lines.

well thats what i was wanting to know if you have any idea whats so ever if mine has shipped or gonna be shipped soon cause ive been hearing people saying that there tracking info hasnt been being updated and was wanting to make sure im gonna be home the day it comes incase i have to sign for it and personally dont wanna leave 900 dollars worth of subs laying on my step

Tracking is always assigned once the order is processed and placed in the build queue.

Did you check your order in the SSA store? If not check and see because there were some sent out about a week ago.

yep been checking everyday still says awaiting shippment...

Click on view order details and see if there is a tracking link.

yeah there is thats what ive been clicking on for last 4 weeks

Kinda makes me wonder ups has updated.

Don't order at the busiest time of the year and expect fast servicetongue.png

Did you check your order in the SSA store? If not check and see because there were some sent out about a week ago.

yep been checking everyday still says awaiting shippment...

Click on view order details and see if there is a tracking link.

yeah there is thats what ive been clicking on for last 4 weeks

Kinda makes me wonder ups has updated.

Don't order at the busiest time of the year and expect fast servicetongue.png

Makes me wonder even more cause Like i told 209er nick (ex Fi Employee) and i were talking few months back and he told me that ONE person alone at Fi can build around 30-40 subs in a full work day (as long at parts are all advaliable) so if you take that times lets say 3 people building subs if not more or even less that a shit ton of subs A DAY.... me and 209er order numbers were like 70 apart and he got his order begining of december... today is 29 "busisness days" NOT counting Holidays either....

They are building for more then just one brand. And that 30-40 for the larger sub with a lot of machine work, would need to have had all that machine work done ahead of time. Also, there are not always 3 people building subs.

I agree it can be frustrating and its easy to become impatient. But with that said it is super busy right now with all the kids bombarding the place with Christmas money. Be thankful you have one of the owners here answering all your questions and you're not having to rely on email returns from FI. It would be different if you had ordered from some half ass company or some dude on ebay.

Just sit back, dont worry and soon you will have some of the best audio equipment available.

Meant to give you a good reputation bro but my dumb phone hit red!! That's one of the big reasons I chose SSA, is because they're alwasy on here helping and answering questions.

All the youtube videos are driving me insane. I've been patiently waiting since November 15. Come on SSA hook those 15" Xcons up for me...... Gonna put them in a Toyota Van, strapped to two BC2000Ds. Got the enclosure built 8cu net, 33hz. Kerf port painted red with custom lettering. If they sound anything like the Icons I had in my 745i this should be alot of fun. I don't mind the wait, but yes it can be easy to become impatient. In the end I'd say it's worth it.

Edited by R3dt34rz

All the youtube videos are driving me insane. I've been patiently waiting since November. Come on SSA hook those 15" Xcons up for me...... Gonna put them in a Toyota Van, strapped to two BC2000Ds. Got the enclosure built 8cu net, 33hz. Kerf port painted red with custom lettering. If they sound anything like the Icons I had in my 745i this should be alot of fun.

Welcome to SSA! Start a thread and post some pics of that enclosure, it's very nice.

All the youtube videos are driving me insane. I've been patiently waiting since November 15. Come on SSA hook those 15" Xcons up for me...... Gonna put them in a Toyota Van, strapped to two BC2000Ds. Got the enclosure built 8cu net, 33hz. Kerf port painted red with custom lettering. If they sound anything like the Icons I had in my 745i this should be alot of fun. I don't mind the wait, but yes it can be easy to become impatient. In the end I'd say it's worth it.

Oh wow nov 15 thats a week before i ordered mine and yours havent been shipped out...

Oh wow nov 15 thats a week before i ordered mine and yours havent been shipped out...

They have not been shipping out in order like normal, they have been building per model line due to the demand I assume.

All the youtube videos are driving me insane. I've been patiently waiting since November. Come on SSA hook those 15" Xcons up for me...... Gonna put them in a Toyota Van, strapped to two BC2000Ds. Got the enclosure built 8cu net, 33hz. Kerf port painted red with custom lettering. If they sound anything like the Icons I had in my 745i this should be alot of fun.

Welcome to SSA! Start a thread and post some pics of that enclosure, it's very nice.

I will definitely be posting up soon.

Well, surprise, surprise. I received one of my Xcons today. Thanks SSA.

Waiting on the second Xcon and four Zcons 2 12's , 2 15's and I'm in business.