Sign in to follow this  
argenis69

Amplifier opinions

I just checked and it didn't say there was a back order or anything like that on the SSA store.

Everything I have purchased from them got to my house within a week. Very fast shipping I felt.

Is there anybody aware of any Christmas sale on crescendo audio?

Anybody else?

Why dont you just buy one?

How many opinions do you want? They're quality amps that will get the job done.

They're good love mine... Had an issue with the remote gain knob... sent me a new one ins a few days.... Great guys, easy to work with.... awesome product...

Buy it yet???

Ok, won't you be doubtful if you are calling and emailing them for 2 Weeks and no answer?

We have a number of our TeamSSAudio guys running the 3500D with great results.

Naw just means they are busy, its not like a company with 8-10 people available to stop and answer every call that comes in. Sometimes they answer, sometimes they call back it just depends. What is your question your trying to ask them? The prices are on the store site along with the information. There are some companies out there you cant even get in direct contact with via phone number, just the way it is sometimes. You dont see people calling Kicker to get a Kicker amp so whats the difference?

Edited by jay-cee

Ok, won't you be doubtful if you are calling and emailing them for 2 Weeks and no answer?

Go thru ssa they are a autherized dealer and will back things. Ask Aaron Clinton!

Well, I'm sorry for you, but I ask everything before purchasing because I like everything clear and know what I'm getting in to, its not like i'm in a 99 cents store trying to decide what candy to get...

Well, I'm sorry for you, but I ask everything before purchasing because I like everything clear and know what I'm getting in to, its not like i'm in a 99 cents store trying to decide what candy to get...

There is a thing called google try that.

I have 3 of their amps and have never spoken to one person there. I did alot of research before buying aswell, because I tend to go by what peoples opinions are that actual run the amps instead of contacting the company itself. Of coarse they will say that their amps are what you want. What answer do you expect from them or any company honestly. You have 3 pages here of people saying they are a good company and make good equipment but you want to hear it directly from them first? LOL

I did a 156 on music with ONE of their amps wired at .5 ohm and the amp never gets hot, Justins Blazer does 160 with Crescendo amps, Zack the bass boxing champ runs Crescendo, the list is long and I can keep going. For the money its a great amp that does just what it says. Any issues I have ever heard of have been handled very quickly. If you actually do some research on multiple forums and search you will hear the same answers from people who OWN the amps. If that still doesnt assure you then what else can we say.

You will no doubt have some of the best customer service in the business right here on SSA. If you insist on immediate answers and want to talk to someone, then purchasing any product through this site is your best option.

Edited by swift

Thanks a lot swift for all your info, I appreciate all the help from you and everyone.