Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Please explain. What is the deal with funky pups? Are they serious spl subs or is this a joke thing. Honestly to me they look cheap, but some say you can get more spl from the pups, dd, jl, treo, kicker, I think you get the point. Please tell me they are not serious???

All these pictures are making me regret not having saved any money these past years towards a backpacking trip in Europe.

Come backpacking in Romania :lol:

We have the coolest mountains, a big delta and plenty of history ;) 

Please explain. What is the deal with funky pups? Are they serious spl subs or is this a joke thing. Honestly to me they look cheap, but some say you can get more spl from the pups, dd, jl, treo, kicker, I think you get the point. Please tell me they are not serious???

Funky Pups are crazy loud.

All these pictures are making me regret not having saved any money these past years towards a backpacking trip in Europe.

Come backpacking in Romania laugh.png

We have the coolest mountains, a big delta and plenty of history wink.png

If I venture that far east than it's a possibility. It would most likely be in two or three years.

Venture, take a chance :lol:

Best parts are the western parts of this country so it's still "close" to the rest of Europe. 

I just have to save a lot. :lol:

I haven't looked too much into it yet, but I'm guessing plane ticket is 1500-2000usd, maybe 1500 on food (planning on eating at markets, nothing fancy), and 500 on europass.

Funky Pups are crazy loud.

One funky pup, is about as loud as 2 XXX, but much much better SQ.

One guy had his pup at 160's.... But it was AT 10 HZ!!!!!

I had this on my mind for a long time...how about an SSA meet somewhere in the US, scheduled a year in advance? I'd definitely join by buying tickets in advance and it would be cool to see the people I've been talking to online for the past 7+ years

I just have to save a lot. :lol:

I haven't looked too much into it yet, but I'm guessing plane ticket is 1500-2000usd, maybe 1500 on food (planning on eating at markets, nothing fancy), and 500 on europass.

Spend a few bucks on some DMT or make some aihuasca(sp) tea and travel farther than any plane or rocketship can take you young one.

Fly into the spirit eye of the universe.

I had this on my mind for a long time...how about an SSA meet somewhere in the US, scheduled a year in advance? I'd definitely join by buying tickets in advance and it would be cool to see the people I've been talking to online for the past 7+ years

I think MN makes the most sense. I'm definitely down.

funky pups will fuck your face off... i seen it!!!!!

Only if its during winter, and I can ride Sean's extra sled. :D

You can.

But only if you let me hold on. Sean and I won't fit on one together.

You can.

I've never met you, but you say you're a big fellow, and having met Sean, I can only imagine the humor behind this image.

Imagine something like a rhinoceros getting a piggy back from a giraffe.

I just have to save a lot. laugh.png

You left out hostel money. I HIGHLY suggest going while you are still "willing" to stay in a hostel.

By far the most sense.

Only if its during winter, and I can ride Sean's extra sled. biggrin.png
That is my wives. Going to ride a bitch sled?

You can.

Just flare the tip.

You can.

I've never met you, but you say you're a big fellow, and having met Sean, I can only imagine the humor behind this image.
I still have a sled in my garage. Perhaps we'll get a picture.

LOL

So the old man got an '02 Town Car in today.  I might trade him my truck for it.  IT needs intake work, but that's a bit simpler than replacing an engine and I wanted a Town Car for a daily driver anyways, so this may work out well.