Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean what is the link to where you said you buy your tires from?

Seriously??? Go back 2 pages and look for yourself...

They are several with almost the same domain just wanted to make sure I was on the rite one,didn't realize it would be a big issue for asking.

Sorry sad.png

They should be LOCAL to you.  Discount Tire.  HUGE chain.

I will check it out.

Sean I bought a boston butt for a fundraiser that is already pulled. Will it be ok to freeze some for a later day or do I need to give some away? I will never be able to eat all of it before it will be ready to through out.If it will be ok to freeze how should I go about it?

Thanks,

General rule is that things should be frozen only once.  Some places will freeze things raw and then cooked, but it definitely isn't ideal.   Anytime you freeze anything you should evacuate as much air as possible and wrap it tightly.  Vacuum sealed is ideal.  A freezer with NO autodefrost is also WAY better than ones with.

General rule is that things should be frozen only once.  Some places will freeze things raw and then cooked, but it definitely isn't ideal.   Anytime you freeze anything you should evacuate as much air as possible and wrap it tightly.  Vacuum sealed is ideal.  A freezer with NO autodefrost is also WAY better than ones with.

I am not sure if it may have been frozen before I bought it.I normally would not have bought one like that but it was for a schools trip to Disney Land.I really don't want to waste it as I hate to waste food.

If they aren't local, don't do it

They are one in Murfreesboro,Tn and one in Cleavland,Tn both are about the same distance from me about 100 miles.

That defeats the purpose of the free lifetime balance and rotate

Prices are basically same as tire rack but local service

I need wheels now for winter. Sold my stock wheels, my race bike and my Kevlar canoe in the past three days.

That defeats the purpose of the free lifetime balance and rotate

So I should find something else right?

Without giving secrets out, this is a killer stack.

GP Test Enanth 250, GP Tren Enanth 200, GP Stan10, GP Exemestane

Tren can have some serious side effects so you'd never start with the enanthate ester since it'll last longer in the body, instead use acetate ester since it has a much shorter half life, once you know the dose and sides are fine then switch to enanthate. It's kind of nuts but there's tons of stories about people getting divorced / breaking up with their girlfriends while on tren.
Teen is actually really mild. If you do not use an actual testosterone product it can make dudes emotional however. An ooooooold aquaintance made finaplex tren by the garbage bag full.

I have been prescribed testosterone 2 times in my life and while amazing, it's not a thing I can keep up with right now. And Androgel was worthless. The injection worked but doses were so small the only thing I noticed was a slight drop in far and more night boners.

;-)

Well I don't really have a leg to stand on, but from everything I've read that isn't exactly the case.

I guess I should clarify by side effects, I don't think it's any worse health wise than most others, but you don't get insomnia, short temper, and night sweats from high test either.

The concern with Tren would be HBP.

I can confirm without any caviet that the night sweats, insomnia, and short temper have way more to do with food intake than the androgen itself. Tren can really mess with blood sugar.

Nothing in the world will cause sense growth the same way as HGH and insulin, but tren will come closer than anything. Some of my lifting buddies have actually gone through gallons of the junk.

Then why are there countless posts about people taking all the AAS under the sun without having "roid rage," or any of those sides for years then taking tren and having them?

Same reason other rumors go all crazy. Mass hallucination.

Honestly, the crabby part is because of shit diets, then it modifies how you process sugar. It also interupts sleep for many so you basically have sleep deprived glucose starved knuckleheads. Of course they turn into little bitches.

If the person using would modify their diet and work on getting better sleep there wouldn't be a rumor.

I've read the bloat is usually due to carb intake, but nothing with food and insomnia or temper.

If someone bloats when on tren it's probably a bad batch of fina. Estrogen like compounds are a muthafukka

I need wheels now for winter. Sold my stock wheels, my race bike and my Kevlar canoe in the past three days.

You kayak? Some of my colleagues are going in the morning,not sure if I will go.I have to much stuff I need to do plus I have never been so I have no clue what the hell I would be doing,so I would probably make a ass out of myself.

Nowhere close to Tire Rack, unless you're factoring in shipping.

So what is the best one online?

Sean what is the link to where you said you buy your tires from?

Seriously??? Go back 2 pages and look for yourself...

They are several with almost the same domain just wanted to make sure I was on the rite one,didn't realize it would be a big issue for asking.

Sorry sad.png

They should be LOCAL to you.  Discount Tire.  HUGE chain.

I second discount tire, they always do "favors" for me and I don't even know them well or anything.

You kayak? Some of my colleagues are going in the morning,not sure if I will go.I have to much stuff I need to do plus I have never been so I have no clue what the hell I would be doing,so I would probably make a ass out of myself.
I'll do everything I can on water

they beat what I can get at tire rack and by a bunch usually

Pizzas on the grill stone tonight. I'm famished

Biggie just makes that video so much better.

Except for Discount will price match anything and I'm sure Tire Rack will as well.

Which effectively makes them the same.

I live a far cry away from discount but I still buy tires there if possible. The cost to freaking rotate and balance is outrageous IMO for any place you drop $1000+ on tires.