Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

101 today suppose to be 105 tomorrow and 106 on Thursday then 105 on friday, FUCK.... Welding class is going to be one hot son of a bitch!!!

With no or little humidity it ain't that bad I would take 105 all day long with no humidity over 90's with 75-80% humidity.

Was 108 here yesterday and 85 at home feels as hot.  Met more fucking retards last night.  Seriously socal should get swept off the map by a natural disaster and the average intelligence in the US will go up a ton.

I will not try it then.

You can gain so much from test alone. Just be prepared to want to fuck anything that walks.

I've never been on any kind of juice.  I've only begun to think about it as I accelerate towards 40.

Was 108 here yesterday and 85 at home feels as hot. Met more fucking retards last night. Seriously socal should get swept off the map by a natural disaster and the average intelligence in the US will go up a ton.

No it won't.

I will not try it then.

You can gain so much from test alone. Just be prepared to want to fuck anything that walks.

I've never been on any kind of juice. I've only begun to think about it as I accelerate towards 40.

Depending on your natural production, even HRT through a physician could be enough to see a bump in performance.

Androgel did basically nothing for me, the shots helped however.

Was 108 here yesterday and 85 at home feels as hot. Met more fucking retards last night. Seriously socal should get swept off the map by a natural disaster and the average intelligence in the US will go up a ton.

No it won't.
ok fine. Take the whole south

No it won't.

From Mexico on down? Lol!

No it won't.

I mean he was referring to the US...

Wait a minute I am from the south.

????

????

And... Point proven.

????

That right there is hilarious.

????

That right there is hilarious.

I knew you wouldn't wanna get rid of me..I guess I am a exception of the south.

At least you know where you are Mike!

Naw I would just move up north with one of you guys.

Wishing I was at SCCA nationals.

Can't quite get rid of the south. Then again I live near Tampa; what Buffalo wishes it was minus the snow and Niagara Falls.

J

Physical therapist released me today. Going back to the orthopedic for further action. Either more injections, or a scope.

J

Physical therapist released me today. Going back to the orthopedic for further action. Either more injections, or a scope.

J

What are you working on?

Man it is storming like crap outside!!! I love this I just wan't to crawl up in the bed with a chick and relax for the rest of the night. smile.png

Worked to late no chick for tonight my life story. sad.png

Guess I will just have to settle for my bed&book of extraordinary facts. smile.png

Fawk that's depressing.

Actually it is not if you thing about it...Book does not talk back I can enjoy it how ever long I want..And next time I am ready for it,book will be ready and I dont have to hold it after I can just pile it up on the night stand.

No it won't.

You can nearly spit into the South from where you are. Missouri is definitely a part of it and fuck anything in CA south of Santa Barbara.