Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Back to being serious. I didn't describe diets, I described lifestyles. Diets can get you started, but lifestyles can change your life. (I know, I know way to state the obvious)

Your advice is correct Sean. Just not what people think they want.

Taste good AND healthy is surely NOT what I want, lol

I realized where I've failed in my own recipe though. I sit ALL the fucking time. That is changing. UPS delivered a sit/stand desk today. I am not doing it for weight/energy etc, but to protect my back. I didn't realize that I was ignoring my core and beating it up.*

*says the guy who is curled up in a plane atm

I am also buying a Herman Miller Embody and a couple monitor arms.

Standing pad is en route to the house.

Morning planks and soon push ups, sit ups and shit will be added. Curious what other "core" exercises I should do. I don't care to be big, strong or whatever, I just want to be healthy.

Landing. Can't wait to be home.

Aidan's first day of first grade was on Tuesday. I dropped him off, but then went to the airport. He came home and said he cried at lunch since he missed us sad.png

Holding V "sit ups" are the single best core work out I have ever met other than gymnastics.

Was super cute as well. Before school Monday morning he asked if he could have a picture of us in case he got lonely. Such a sweet heart.

Hated the embody chair so much

Your back and mine are a wee bit different. I literally feel supported right up my spine. Other chairs feel slouchy to me in comparison.

I wish the back were a little taller, but it still works.

I wish the back were a little taller, but it still works.

That is why I hated it. It didn't come up to my angel bones. I'm fact if I lean back it cuts right under them. I wanted to live it. It has so much potential. It's like it wasn't made for giant humans or something.

Have you tried the human scale chairs?

Freedom was almost the winner for me.

The Humanscale for me like complete shit. I wanted it bad. Ordering Humanscale monitor arms lol

Mine just clear it making it support the rest of the spine real well

I am also buying a Herman Miller Embody and a couple monitor arms.

Standing pad is en route to the house.

Morning planks and soon push ups, sit ups and shit will be added. Curious what other "core" exercises I should do. I don't care to be big, strong or whatever, I just want to be healthy.

You'll have to work on the flexibility part, but L-sits are always good.

So damn foggy I cant see crap!!!

Landing. Can't wait to be home.

Aidan's first day of first grade was on Tuesday. I dropped him off, but then went to the airport. He came home and said he cried at lunch since he missed us sad.png

The first couple weeks are hard for everyone, I went through that with my kids. It will get easier :)

He was in pre-school and kindergarten before so it isn't new. That and we daycare since my wife is a Director at UHC. We both work like dogs sad.png

Didn't realize Stuart Hamm recorded country. That is funny to me.

I had me a nice buttered toast egg samich.It has been a while since I had one..oh how I have missed it..mmmmmmmmmm!

Physical therapist released me today. Going back to the orthopedic for further action. Either more injections, or a scope.

J

What are you working on?

Right knee. Neither of my knee caps track right, but the right is worse, and more painful.

J