Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I've worked with numerous physical therapists. It's a problem in the joint itself and the cartilage (or lack there of). I need to start training around it. Spent two hrs in the pool today swimming around, jumping, and getting active. I'll drop these extra lbs come hell or high water.

J

I'm on the same path.  That god I just got all new suits.  My old skinny day suit almost has the belt loops touch. My chubby day suits may only have one more alteration left in them.  Thankfully I don't pay a penny for alterations at the moment, and my shoulders and ribs have stated pretty close to the same.  There is lots of hope that some day I will own a suit that has come down nearly 290 pounds.

Matt why was the link you shared for ear buds?

Found it Matt.

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'm on the same path.  That god I just got all new suits.  My old skinny day suit almost has the belt loops touch. My chubby day suits may only have one more alteration left in them.  Thankfully I don't pay a penny for alterations at the moment, and my shoulders and ribs have stated pretty close to the same.  There is lots of hope that some day I will own a suit that has come down nearly 290 pounds.

You have been making much bigger strides than me.

J

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

You have been making much bigger strides than me.

J

I have much more accute serious problems that require number #1 focus.

Losing this much muscle is hard but it should help the inflammation and pressure on my GI system.

I think I will have to start juicing.  Bleh.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

I have much more accute serious problems that require number #1 focus.

Losing this much muscle is hard but it should help the inflammation and pressure on my GI system.

I think I will have to start juicing.  Bleh.

I do not dispel that at all. While losing that much muscle is hard, I imagine the relief will be great. Honestly your changes are an inspiration to me for perserverance. You're kicking ass and taking names.

Doc can be a huge help with juicing. The plus side there is getting reliable info. If you decide to go this route, I can suggest someone (in private) you speak to. He truly knows his shit with pinning and disease.

J

Saw Zack Hample tonight at the Rays game. Aka the baseball collector who snuck his way into a Ft Bragg DoD and family ONLY game to get balls there. Plowed over kids for em too. The desire to blast his teeth in was there in a big way. First time someone I don't personally know got me pissed like that in a LONG time.

J

23 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I do not dispel that at all. While losing that much muscle is hard, I imagine the relief will be great. Honestly your changes are an inspiration to me for perserverance. You're kicking ass and taking names.

Doc can be a huge help with juicing. The plus side there is getting reliable info. If you decide to go this route, I can suggest someone (in private) you speak to. He truly knows his shit with pinning and disease.

J

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I heart the fuck out of you.  I would dump a half gallon of Tijuana high octane if I was in those circles still.  I'm sure I could make a phone call.  I will be looking for a mens health clinic soon actually.  I'll give you one of the other more personal reasons I want to get really low body fat.  Fat can and does accelerate testosterone conversion.  I have really low testosterone and there is some anecdotal evidence that if you get to ~10% your males can help "reset" their hormones.

Sooo when I said juicing.... I've been researching this.

Roflmao.

I don't understand why these "fancy auger" systems are so expensive. 

Why cant I just attach a slightly different set up to a meat grinder(that I need to buy anyway) and have the worlds darkest juicer/nutbutter maker for next to nothing.  Oh and it's almost indestructible. 

Wtf

My testosterone is so low I was prescribed it in my 20's actually.

Then androlgel version they preferred me to take was next to worthless so I just gave up on it for years.

The desire for sex or self esteem along with the energy to do fulfilling things is overrated anyway.

:D

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I heart the fuck out of you.  I would dump a half gallon of Tijuana high octane if I was in those circles still.  I'm sure I could make a phone call.  I will be looking for a mens health clinic soon actually.  I'll give you one of the other more personal reasons I want to get really low body fat.  Fat can and does accelerate testosterone conversion.  I have really low testosterone and there is some anecdotal evidence that if you get to ~10% your males can help "reset" their hormones.

Sooo when I said juicing.... I've been researching this.

Roflmao.

LOL I figured, but pinning made the comments that much more enjoyable LOL

J

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

My testosterone is so low I was prescribed it in my 20's actually.

Then androlgel version they preferred me to take was next to worthless so I just gave up on it for years.

I'm in the bottom end of the 'normal' range.....BTW that scale goes from 15-85 and covers a wide margin. I think it's time to see a doc outside the VA for help for me here.

J

On 7/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, Godsmack said:

Dirty carbs? I mean boat does tend to stand for 'Bust Out Another Thousand'.

J

Nah.  It's electrical...which is why it is fun to find.  Fuel injected as well. ;)

Just now, ///M5 said:

Nah.  It's electrical...which is why it is fun to find.  Fuel injected as well. ;)

Good God....That certainly complicates shit.

J

I need an hour to start yanking fuses and see what'll stop it.

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Just send it down here. I'll get a proper slip for it and test out how she does with big fish.

J

You'd love it on Saltwater, lol.  2' waves come over the bow.  Not much of a fishing boat.  Fun as shit for watersports though.

Needed brake, headset, crankplay adjustments, but the rest of it is perfect.

Signing him up for XC racing here this fall, figured he'd need a toy to ride on it.  Completely stole it.  Could nearly double my money if I sold tomorrow.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, ///M5 said:

I’d start with resetting the ECM, by disconnecting the negative and touching it on the positive. May just be a glitch that will clear with a reboot. Would be surprised if it did not have an OBD ll plug in somewhere after that. Perhaps has a yaw or pitch sensor malfunctioning that’s cutting off the fuel, that the scanner would pick up.

Marine obd and obd are not the same :(

will try a reset...but I doubt it will do much as I kill the batteries completely as it is parked.