Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

New belt and gloves= kicking Ass on flat bench today!

Matt going to look at rugers Thursday, I hope.

I have 9 buckets of 22 long rifle each bucket has 1700 in it. We went out black Friday and bought as many as we could. So I have plenty if ammo fir them to shoot.

Definitely not judging. And jealous that you have so much.

I admit my disdain for 22 pistols. But it would probably make me a better marksman.

The FIL has the Ruger and it's just one of the best pistols I have ever shot. 2nd most accurate.

The most accurate 5 rounds I ever shot was a 44 magnum. Must have been luck but I had 2 through one, one that was half a bullet width to the right and then 2 a 1/3 inch away.

Could have done your taxes between each shot though. Lots of getting back on target time.

Yes I want my woman to start shooting paper before she gets to shoot the tanerite in the junk cars. :)

Start saving up for that ma deuce.

No worries, I just don't want to buy her something that is going to be a pain and discourage her, but also fun for her to shoot when we all head out to the farm.

270 lbs 5x with such ease!

NEW WORLD DISORDER

BORN FROM THE ASHES OF HOLY WAR

A NEW WORLD DISORDER

ANTI-CHRISTS WE KNEEL BEFORE

A NEW WORLD DISORDER

THOSE WE TRUSTED WE DIE AGAINST

A NEW WORLD DISORDER

BOW TO YOUR GODS OF VIOLENCE

domoslay.gifdomoslay.gifdomoslay.gifdomoslay.gif

We have a 6x6 really 4 of them. Used to carry potatoes from the pickers.

Stopping at 275 today, much happy for 3 reps. :)

Subsonic .22LR ammo + Suppressor are excellent for culling herds of stray cats. peepwall.gif

22LR uppers for MAC-10/11 pistols = FUN

No worries, I just don't want to buy her something that is going to be a pain and discourage her, but also fun for her to shoot when we all head out to the farm.

qYPl1Y9.jpg

I have 9 buckets of 22 long rifle each bucket has 1700 in it. We went out black Friday and bought as many as we could. So I have plenty if ammo fir them to shoot.

I admit my disdain for 22 pistols. But it would probably make me a better marksman.

The FIL has the Ruger and it's just one of the best pistols I have ever shot. 2nd most accurate.

The most accurate 5 rounds I ever shot was a 44 magnum. Must have been luck but I had 2 through one, one that was half a bullet width to the right and then 2 a 1/3 inch away.

.44 Magnum will make a man outta ya. It's funny hearing people complain of too much recoil or muzzle flip in regards to 9mm, .40S&W, or .45ACP. Pussies.

I remember thinking "that's it?" when I first shot 9mm :lol2:

^-------LMAO

Got my wife a 9mm for Valentine's Day a while back.

The Sunbeam and the Pantera YES the rest WTF?
MR2 is allowed also.
914 > MR2

How could you possibly know? I barely fit in the MR2, so I know there's no way your giant ass got in there. They made that car for little Asian chicks only.

.44 Magnum will make a man outta ya. It's funny hearing people complain of too much recoil or muzzle flip in regards to 9mm, .40S&W, or .45ACP. Pussies.

The 44magnum was like 30 pounds of revolver I bet. Makes it easy to steady up.

MR2 is allowed also.
914 > MR2
How could you possibly know? I barely fit in the MR2, so I know there's no way your giant ass got in there. They made that car for little Asian chicks only.

My spine was much more flexible back when I cruised in one.

The 44magnum was like 30 pounds of revolver I bet. Makes it easy to steady up.

Not when you ran hunting rounds through it. Holy god.

MR2 is allowed also.
914 > MR2

I used to sell Toyotas. So yep, not only have I driven one I've had others test drive them. Ugh. POS.

Most of the ones I rolled in had a body kit, primer and lots of stickers so it was much faster that factory.

I used to blow off steam with .38SP in my .357. My buddy just bought his first gun, an M&P .40. I let him shoot the revolver and he asked why I had a "pussy gun." I loaded up the mag rounds and he quickly understood.

high powered .44 Magnum rounds in an indoor range makes your brain vibrate. In a good way.