Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I thought they killed Xtant off several years ago?

Believe so, but not the stock levels.

"Waiting" for Back To The Future to download.

" " because at 8 MB/s it's hardy a wait.

I woke up this morning hyped as fuck.  I've since listened to every Metallica and Megadeath album, mixed in some Pantera, Zombie, and STP and realized I REALLY need soe 18" midbass drivers. 

And I NEED a fast car to thrash all to hell.  Watched Need for Speed before bed last night.  I shouldn't have done that.  God I NEED a car.  Fuck this slow ass responsible car bullshit.  Gavin loves speed and loud music and so do I, so fuck the bullshit already.   I want some cubes, straight pipes, a cam so nasty I need a need a Shop Vac, and ALCOHOL!

$15k minimally.

The suspension and boost and I won't have eaten the full $15k.  Once I add the short block I'll eclipse it, but who cares at that point.  Plus the truck was free, I just pay for mods.  What I don't spend on its value at lease end is taxable as well so the upgrades are pre-income tax basically.

Good points.

And I meant destroyed.

J

Good luck finding a 2010+ Escalade with a "destroyed" motor as well.  Mine was priced like that anyways.

For some odd reason I forgot your's was 2010+.

J

I woke up this morning hyped as fuck.  I've since listened to every Metallica and Megadeath album, mixed in some Pantera, Zombie, and STP and realized I REALLY need soe 18" midbass drivers.

Best way to start the day.

J

Dermatologist said that she is pretty sure the rash is not PI anymore, but is a reaction to medication. Likely a reaction to the heartburn medication I've been taking and it coincided with getting the PI. So out goes that medication and in comes another round of steroids. Everything should be cleared up soon and back to normal soon. 

And I NEED a fast car to thrash all to hell.  Watched Need for Speed before bed last night.  I shouldn't have done that.  God I NEED a car.  Fuck this slow ass responsible car bullshit.  Gavin loves speed and loud music and so do I, so fuck the bullshit already.   I want some cubes, straight pipes, a cam so nasty I need a need a Shop Vac, and ALCOHOL!

YOLO, Ryan!

Dermatologist said that she is pretty sure the rash is not PI anymore, but is a reaction to medication. Likely a reaction to the heartburn medication I've been taking and it coincided with getting the PI. So out goes that medication and in comes another round of steroids. Everything should be cleared up soon and back to normal soon.

All the feels bro.

Damn dude.

Hope this fixes this up for you.

J

In my experience oatmeal lotion like aveno helps with skin inflammation Mike. It does sting a bit though.

YMMV.

Showers with mild to cool water can also help.

Especially in the groin, inner arm, armpit and Ass areas.

TMI right?

:)

I will sacrifice a few cats for you.

At the dermatologist. The poison ivy I "originally" had has almost healed but it has spread everywhere except my back and back of legs. My forearms are swollen to where the skin is tight.

I'm extremely thankful its not on my face or genitals anymore but the fact it has not stop spreading bothers me. Its starting to get where I feel a bit sick throughout the day.

:(

Asshole controlled video games too

Don't think you have to worry about the block on the Gen4 truck motors; they seem pretty stout.

catching up on this thread; been busy lately :P

Curse you addiction!

Must be some type of sickness in me

...aaand I'm officially worth more alive than dead. Hooray benefits!

...aaand I'm officially worth more alive than dead. Hooray benefits!

Yup it goes that way.

Company provides the dental, life, AD&D and LTD, and medical is through the NECA/IBEW Family Medical Care Plan. Pretty nice plans.

Fuck.  Gotta a pissed wife.  She obviously wants to go to the Stearns County Fair really bad.  Her whole family is there.  I absolutely HATE shit like fairs.  Full of fucking morons that I really have no desire to talk to and people performing stupid shit that no one should ever bother to watch.  Needless to say, she said she'd be okay with 2 hours so I laid out the day to where we could be there for 2 hours and she flipped.  2 meant 4.  Now she is "ok" without going as she doesn't want to deal with me there.

SUcks.  I haven't been home for a SINGLE Saturday this summer.  Guess that trend continues.  Made worse since the next 2 I am gone for as well.  BOOO