Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Side note, today is a with and w/o contrast brain MRI. Time to see more in depth what is fucked up, what is not, and what is just dead space.

Hopefully this gets some answers.

J

Having a brain MRI on Tuesday myself. I've have felt pressure all around my head for the last few weeks and sometimes feel like my vision gets a little funny throughout the day. I can't shake it and it's frustrating. I wake up some mornings feeling just like I'm hungover (sans nausea). some days it just goes away and other days I feel like crap most of the day.

what's going on with you? (If you care to share)

First, J, how did I miss this!?! I hope it comes back ok. Looking for a bruise/trauma? I think you mentioned that one time. Maybe my memory is going....

Mike, bro, wtf man! Not good! I hope it comes back that you are just too smart and your intellect is smushing your brain. Then you can get an Rx for bourbon and kill a few.

Hope they figure it out quick Mike!! Those things suck!

Well long story short I have had migraines off and on (supposidly in part due toscoliosisof the top of my neck) pretty frequently since my last tour. While in I cracked my head pretty damn good from various things. As such, I have been seeing a TBI doc. The first MRI they ordered showed some damage, but they weren't 100% on how bad it might be, so they ordered this one. In addition to regular damage, they are checking the pituitary gland as well. With my meh abolity to build muscle, burn fat and grow real facial hair, they are wondering if something isn't functioning quite right.

I figure since they have not called me yet, they didn't find anything God awful. We shall see.

J

IMG_20141122_195156713_zpszh4fbela.jpg

Yessir! 2nd place last year but we dominated this year!

Congrats man!!!

J

Buddy just sent me a pic of a bottle of Woodford masters pinot finish that he got for me!

My Wang is getting moist.

There was a post on Reddit the other day about the best things to say to immediately end a first date. I think you win.

Usually a phrase like that is a fast forward button to a good time with a woman.

Those reddit boys just don't know how to say it right. Fedoras and neck beards can really throw off a good swagger.

And now, with all my super powers, I could basically be an unfriendly hobo looking dude and I would still have to turn it down in certain social exchanges.

Buddy just sent me a pic of a bottle of Woodford masters pinot finish that he got for me!

WIN!

There was a post on Reddit the other day about the best things to say to immediately end a first date. I think you win.

"I'm a vegan."

"I'm a Scientologist."

The list goes on. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

My dick LOVES crazy.

"You say you had issues with your dad? That's turrible."

: hides raging 90° turbo rubbery one :

Every dick loves crazy; but sometimes you gotta be smarter than your dick :lol:

Helga's audio system is bangin.

I didn't know factory sound systems were this nice yet.

Tool makes one of the grills over a speaker buzz a bit. Don't know how to fix it, but this bitch has bumps.

especially around the stabby/stalker kinda crazy

First introduced in 2012, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's small-overlap frontal crash test has become the bane of many auto engineers' existence. It's a particularly steep design challenge because it forces just 25 percent of a vehicle's front end to take the brunt of a 40-mile-per-hour impact. The newly released results of four family-minded minivans underscore just how difficult the crash test is: only one scored an Acceptable rating, and the other three did very poorly.

The 2008-2015 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan, plus the 2011-2015 Nissan Quest, all received Poor ratings in the test, the IIHS' lowest possible score. The three of them showed significant crash intrusion into the driver's area. The dummy in the Nissan actually had to be cut out of the vehicle, with an IIHS spokesperson remarking, "the structure collapsed like a house of cards." In the Fiat Chrysler Automobile vans, the steering wheels moved out of the way, making the airbag less effective and letting the driver's head hit the dashboard. While it was not actually crashed, the agency is also giving the 2009-12 Volkswagen Routan a Poor score because it shares a structure with the FCA models.

The refreshed 2015 Toyota Sienna (shown), conversely, earned an Acceptable rating and is also a Top Safety Pick+ because of its optional forward collision warning and automatic braking system. While the crash test dummy moved around during the impact more than the agency would have liked, sensors showed a low risk of injuries.

The IIHS tested the Honda Odyssey last year, and it earned a Good overall score, the agency's best ranking. It's also a Top Safety Pick+ vehicle. The only member of the minivan segment left to test is the latest Kia Sedona, and the Institute is reportedly waiting a little longer for Kia to make changes to improve the model's performance.

When reached for comment, Nissan spokesperson Steve Yaeger provided Autoblog with the following statement:

"Nissan is committed to vehicle safety and believes that consumers should have information about crash protection so they can make educated buying decisions. Nissan is proud of the 2014 Quest's "good" rating in the IIHS front moderate overlap and side impact tests as well as a "good" head restraint rating.

As for the performance of the 2014 Quest in the 'small overlap frontal test,' Nissan will continue to review these and other results from IIHS testing as we seek opportunities for improvements."

Chrysler Group also provided us with the following statement:

"No single test determines overall vehicle safety. Chrysler Group minivans meet or exceed all government-mandated safety requirements. They are unchanged, structurally, from previous model-year vehicles that received the highest performance ratings bestowed by the IIHS in tests simulating the four main crash types - side, rollover, rear and moderate-overlap front."

First introduced in 2012, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's small-overlap frontal crash test has become the bane of many auto engineers' existence. It's a particularly steep design challenge because it forces just 25 percent of a vehicle's front end to take the brunt of a 40-mile-per-hour impact. The newly released results of four family-minded minivans underscore just how difficult the crash test is: only one scored an Acceptable rating, and the other three did very poorly.

The 2008-2015 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan, plus the 2011-2015 Nissan Quest, all received Poor ratings in the test, the IIHS' lowest possible score. The three of them showed significant crash intrusion into the driver's area. The dummy in the Nissan actually had to be cut out of the vehicle, with an IIHS spokesperson remarking, "the structure collapsed like a house of cards." In the Fiat Chrysler Automobile vans, the steering wheels moved out of the way, making the airbag less effective and letting the driver's head hit the dashboard. While it was not actually crashed, the agency is also giving the 2009-12 Volkswagen Routan a Poor score because it shares a structure with the FCA models.

The refreshed 2015 Toyota Sienna (shown), conversely, earned an Acceptable rating and is also a Top Safety Pick+ because of its optional forward collision warning and automatic braking system. While the crash test dummy moved around during the impact more than the agency would have liked, sensors showed a low risk of injuries.

The IIHS tested the Honda Odyssey last year, and it earned a Good overall score, the agency's best ranking. It's also a Top Safety Pick+ vehicle. The only member of the minivan segment left to test is the latest Kia Sedona, and the Institute is reportedly waiting a little longer for Kia to make changes to improve the model's performance.

When reached for comment, Nissan spokesperson Steve Yaeger provided Autoblog with the following statement:

"Nissan is committed to vehicle safety and believes that consumers should have information about crash protection so they can make educated buying decisions. Nissan is proud of the 2014 Quest's "good" rating in the IIHS front moderate overlap and side impact tests as well as a "good" head restraint rating.

As for the performance of the 2014 Quest in the 'small overlap frontal test,' Nissan will continue to review these and other results from IIHS testing as we seek opportunities for improvements."

"No single test determines overall vehicle safety. Chrysler Group minivans meet or exceed all government-mandated safety requirements. They are unchanged, structurally, from previous model-year vehicles that received the highest performance ratings bestowed by the IIHS in tests simulating the four main crash types - side, rollover, rear and moderate-overlap front."

What do thos dummys weigh and how tall are they? Most mini van drivers are 200 lbs or more and under 5'7". There are rare exceptions though.

J

Every dick loves crazy; but sometimes you gotta be smarter than your dick :lol:

My dick is in mensa. Illuminati dick and whatnot. Can't outsmart this pecker.

especially around the stabby kinda crazy

I married that kind. So I purchased her a gun so I will, hopefully, have a quicker death.

Just found out a good friend of mine lost his dad Friday. He was digging out of that snow in Buffalo and had a massive heart attack. Fucking awful.

Damn Seth. Too much of that for you lately.

Ironically I found out about my buddy Mike who I talked about a couple weeks ago from the dude who's dad just passed.

Seriosly? What faggots hit me up with neg rep for saying go SQ!!..LOL A bunch of inmature little pussy on here!! LMFAO Fuck You if you don't like my pic of product's..And kiss my fuckin dick if you don't like it because I said I was only going to do business with Aaron on this project..Punk azz sissy mofo!!LOL

SQ and SSA rules MOFO!!!

What do thos dummys weigh and how tall are they? Most mini van drivers are 200 lbs or more and under 5'7". There are rare exceptions though.

J

Yeah they just made an announcement about a month ago that they're developing newer, heavier dummies because the ones currently used no longer represent the size of the average American.

Seriosly? What faggots hit me up with neg rep for saying go SQ!!..LOL A bunch of inmature little pussy on here!! LMFAO Fuck You if you don't like my pic of product's..And kiss my fuckin dick if you don't like it because I said I was only going to do business with Aaron on this project..Punk azz sissy mofo!!LOL

Why do you even care? The rep thing does not mean anything

Newsflash!

Nobody cares.  The rep thing is gay.  This is not high school.

Reading ahead > me.

I don't I just think i't funny when you when you get dogged for supporting wonderful products...Not the rep that I am worried about it is the support on certain products that pisses me off..I give a shit about rep on my home forum I have enough to were I could give you half and another member and still be  in the top 5..Not the rep I'm worried about plus I'm Just drinking and venting!..I luv u!!