Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Gotta love the boonies...I was on the back patio"pitch black outside" I was petting a skunk for a few before I realized it wasn't a kitty...Did not spray me though they never have I do need to get the prescription on my glasses renewed for sure..

S and T's Auto Service

S and T's Auto Tech

S and T's Auto Service Center

S and T's Auto Service and Repair

S and T's Auto Service and Repair Center

S and T's Auto Repair

S and T's Auto Repair Center

S and T's Automotive

S and T's Automotive diagnostic and repair

What to use as the name?

I have been talking to a guy I worked for for 13 years. He is a self made multi millionaire. He came from a family of 10 kids with nothing, and is now worth (I would estimate) $50-75M. I know he has recently sold off a lot of commercial property over the last few years for roughly $30m, plus he still owns a bunch of commercial property and ~50 rental properties. Bottom line is, he is brilliant at what he does, and he started out renting a 2 bay shop with $300 in his pocket ~40 years ago, a high school drop out with a 10th grade education. He was a great boss, took care of my health insurance and was always at my house when I had cancer. I respect him and I am feeding off all the information he is sharing with me about opening my business. He has informed me my name must be the next step.

He insists on using my name; Seth's *****. I won't use my last name for a couple reasons, and he says he understands, but he said that people should know you are the boss when they walk in, so use your name. It makes the initial relationship seem more personal/intimate for the new customer. I insist on being more low key. You guys get the name... My "ID" so to speak, but loosely with my name in it. Plus the "T" makes my employee feel more valuable, as he is known as Trey. He said "I can pretend"

S&t's mechanical specialties

Mikey likes Seth's auto repair

Bring it own in!! If Mikey likes it everybody will..

The name of your business isn't for you, it is for your distance. A personal touch is what you described as your differentiator so why are you afraid to make the name personal?

Because we are both going to come sleep at you place for a few months...I got dibs on the couch!!smile.png

We have 6 couches.

Gotta love the boonies...I was on the back patio"pitch black outside" I was petting a skunk for a few before I realized it wasn't a kitty...Did not spray me though they never have I do need to get the prescription on my glasses renewed for sure..

Did you bathe him in your sink

In 10 minutes,a hurricane releases more energy than all the worlds nuclear weapons combined...

The name of your business isn't for you, it is for your distance. A personal touch is what you described as your differentiator so why are you afraid to make the name personal?

Because we are both going to come sleep at you place for a few months...I got dibs on the couch!!smile.png

We have 6 couches.
Damn 6 couches everyody in the HOP party at seans house tonight and we each get a couch lol Edited by Stephen93s10

We have 6 couches.

I got one...Can I have a blankie huh2.gif

Ill bring the Xlarge diapers for mike just in case he gets to drunk...wouldnt want to make a mess of your house :P

We have 6 couches.

Doing better then me I have 4...Well plus one on the front porch biggrin.png

Ill bring the Xlarge diapers for mike just in case he gets to drunk...wouldnt want to make a mess of your house tongue.png

I will be fine last time i pissed myself is when I was doing electrical work on live 220 wires..

I just realized I didn't count the one in the sun room.

Ill bring the Xlarge diapers for mike just in case he gets to drunk...wouldnt want to make a mess of your house tongue.png

I will be fine last time i pissed myself is when I was doing electrical work on live 220 wires..
FUCK!!!! lol

He was showing his stellar electrician skills AGAIN.  That is two references in the past week or so of forgetting to turn off the power.

2 of those have never had a ass on them that I am aware of..Besides the showroom.

He was showing his stellar electrician skills AGAIN.  That is two references in the past week or so of forgetting to turn off the power.

Real electricians tackle the job "live"

Real electricians don't piss themselves.

Real electricians don't piss themselves.

Bullshit!! Drink a 12 pack and get lit up and see what happens....

Constipation kills more fruit flies than any other ailment...

A real electrician wouldn't light themselves up and therefore no pissing.

A spiders web is only about 0.00012 inch in diameter,a spider's silk is stronger then steel of equal diameter.It is more elastic than nylon,more difficult to break then rubber,and is bacterial and fungi resistant "sean's foot fungi"....These qualities explain why at one time web was used to pack wounds,to help mend them and stop bleeding....

I am not a electrician by trade anyways...never claimed to be huh2.gif

Actually I have been unemployed for about 10 years..Can you get me a job?

Think the # 13 is unlucky?

The Apollo 13 left the launchpad @ 13:13 hours on April 13th...WTF!! 

Actually I have been unemployed for about 10 years..Can you get me a job?
Move to California and work with me Burger King is always hiring ;)

Because I live in the South. Seth is a NY Jew name (no, I am not Jewish). Not sure how that will fly. You know all the old Jew stigmas.

That is just my feeling.

So what, Seth's Auto?