Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Really going with particle board?

I like the idea of showing people what a good install can do.

I like his idea of going out there with a shit install and cheap equipment

Told meade i was louder than his lexus & he banned me

Insecurity is a mother 

him and all of his fagot fan boys are all little girls like that.

I reinstalled XP last night and may just stick with it for the time being. Until it can't do something i need.

Install SP2 service pack 2 if you haven't already. It'll fix the annoying scroll, and is a tad safer. :P

Stefan can you get stuff off of a seriously messed up HD? If it's something that you can do I'd pay a good amount to have you do it. Not sure if this is up your alley but you seem computer savvy so I figured it was worth a shot.

What exactly does "seriously messed up HD" mean? Do you know if it's sata or ide? Laptop hdd?

Stefan can you get stuff off of a seriously messed up HD? If it's something that you can do I'd pay a good amount to have you do it. Not sure if this is up your alley but you seem computer savvy so I figured it was worth a shot.

What exactly does "seriously messed up HD" mean? Do you know if it's sata or ide? Laptop hdd?

Sata, laptop. It came out of a laptop that became unusable due to viruses. I bought a usb to sata adaptor and it isn't recognized by the computer I plug it into.

Sony's make sense if you have legacy Konica Minolta glass

English only. No dead languages allowed.

"Sanskrit? You major in a 3000 year old dead language? 

Yeah

Here's Latin, that's the best I've got."

Name the movie.

Sata, laptop. It came out of a laptop that became unusable due to viruses. I bought a usb to sata adaptor and it isn't recognized by the computer I plug it into.

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. You want everything copied over to another hdd, or specific files on a flashcard or dvd?

I'm free all next week.

Told meade i was louder than his lexus & he banned me

Insecurity is a mother 

How DARE YOU QUESTION the great and powerful OZ!!!

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. You want everything copied over to another hdd, or specific files on a flashcard or dvd?

I'm free all next week.

I honestly forget what is on it so I guess everything copied to flash cards, the main thing that I want is the photos. Pm me how much you would want to do it. The only thing is that I'd have to ship it and have you ship it back whenever you can. I just started working a second job and with school I have 0 free time. If that works for you I would greatly appreciate it. I'm in no hurry so whenever you have the time we can set it up.

Yeah

Name the movie.

PCU

I'm free all next week.

I honestly forget what is on it so I guess everything copied to flash cards, the main thing that I want is the photos. Pm me how much you would want to do it. The only thing is that I'd have to ship it and have you ship it back whenever you can. I just started working a second job and with school I have 0 free time. If that works for you I would greatly appreciate it. I'm in no hurry so whenever you have the time we can set it up.

No problem.

"Sanskrit? You major in a 3000 year old dead language? YeahHere's Latin, that's the best I've got."

Name the movie.

PCU

Jeremy Piven

"Sanskrit? You major in a 3000 year old dead language? YeahHere's Latin, that's the best I've got."

Name the movie.

PCU

Jeremy Piven

Haha nice.  Surprised. 

Yeah

Name the movie.

I keep wanting to say Indiana Jones. I know it's not, but something like it...

Name the movie.

PCU
Jeremy Piven
Haha nice. Surprised.

I was completely off. Never seen it.

It's the dude from entourage.

Never seen either show or movie.

Really going with particle board?

I like the idea of showing people what a good install can do.

Cheap and stupid is the project's motto. At least for the first box I'm going with particle board. Resined inside. If I can muster 141+ with the particle board, MDF should get me closer to the goal. 

I'm still unsure how much cone excursion helps in getting a big score. In simulations the BTL 12 barely moves at 50Hz yet it's killer on the meter (consistent 151.4dB with 3500w). So one thing Project stupid will do is help me understand this sport some more. 

Miata or Ducati Monster? 

That question is the bane of my current existence. 

Miata means one of the garages will be completely occupied, I won't be able to leave the suspension alone and I'll definitely try to take it to the track. But a second car, especially a convertible sounds good. Low taxes because of the small engine. 

The Monster looks like a million bucks, I'd probably spend less for taxes, maintenance and upgrades than for the Miata. It's usable only 6-8 months a year. It sounds great and looks great. 

One of our guys just bought the 2013 Monster, he's quite a happy camper. I rode it around the block. It feels like a dirtbike that found Dianabol.