Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

tumblr_myhwsdBp3X1t51gxvo1_500.jpg

Hell yeah! I want her working in the stall next to me!

IMG_1140.JPG

What? No way, that's too cruel sad.png

I actually want a copy of that sign, laugh.png

:lol:

Now that you mention it....

For those contemplating seeing Jared for ink, get off your ass and do it. One of the best guys I have met, lives in a beautiful part of CO, and cooks some fucking amazing food!!! I still need to go back and see him to finish my other sleeve.

J

He drew my big arm piece. smile.png

Thanks for the kind words J. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on the one sleeve and jamming out the other arm!

Aaron, I wish I could of done the tattoo for you also. I have visions of a b&g super realistic one up the back of the other arm! 

As I started tattoo'ing out of enjoyment and to be that guy that tatt'ed up all his friends and family. I love leaving a piece of me on people for life and also their souls. biggrin.png

tumblr_myhwsdBp3X1t51gxvo1_500.jpg

Hell yeah! I want her working in the stall next to me!

You can watch, I'll get to work on her undercarriage right away.

For those contemplating seeing Jared for ink, get off your ass and do it. One of the best guys I have met, lives in a beautiful part of CO, and cooks some fucking amazing food!!! I still need to go back and see him to finish my other sleeve.

J

Thanks for the kind words J. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on the one sleeve and jamming out the other arm!

Aaron, I wish I could of done the tattoo for you also. I have visions of a b&g super realistic one up the back of the other arm! 

As I started tattoo'ing out of enjoyment and to be that guy that tatt'ed up all his friends and family. I love leaving a piece of me on people for life and also their souls. biggrin.png

I am honestly considering doing another one on the left arm.  This one took 14 hours.  But then again, a sleeve is something in the back of my mind also.

J

I am honestly considering doing another one on the left arm.  This one took 14 hours.  But then again, a sleeve is something in the back of my mind also.

Not to say homie was slow but I personally could of done it in quite a bit less time. I am VERY deliberate and don't mess around as time is money. With that being said, I will tell you the same I told Jordan. A plane ticket, rental car and hotel are probably less than paying someone to do 8-12 hrs of tatt work on you as I would do the work for free if you make it here.

J

Not to say homie was slow but I personally could of done it in quite a bit less time. I am VERY deliberate and don't mess around as time is money. With that being said, I will tell you the same I told Jordan. A plane ticket, rental car and hotel are probably less than paying someone to do 8-12 hrs of tatt work on you as I would do the work for free if you make it here.

I can't accept free work. 

J

I can't accept free work.

Meh. I usually tell friends and fam to just pay enough to cover supplies and overhead. I would already have done a cross country trek to ink and meet all the SSA brothers, but life has not permitted it. 

A lot of the ones I want would be so hyper offensive I wouldn't want them to be seen..... And I spend way too much time naked streaking down the road.

I want something like that

Suns_tattoo_72.jpg

And a ultraviolet ink one on my whole arm, the bones.

A lot of the ones I want would be so hyper offensive I wouldn't want them to be seen..... And I spend way too much time naked streaking down the road.

through the quad?

through the quad?

Tip of the iceberg. I'm Polish, no telling what might happen when I party.

I want something like that

Suns_tattoo_72.jpg

And a ultraviolet ink one on my whole arm, the bones.

That sun would be epic right on your lower back. So only part of it shows on your pants line.