frogcase2002

recone

When you order a recone does it take as long as it does as when you order a sub?

It can vary, if you are sending it in, yes it can take as long. If a kit, sometimes a little less.

Thanks. Going to be ordering the kit with basket today

Just ordered zcon 12 recone with basket last night. Any idea on how long they will take?

I'd venture at least a month.

I got an email today saying something about my order has changed and the price went up like 20$ what's this mean. Order #5757

Nevermind that was shipping lol. Don't know why it waited till the next day to add it

Any zcon recones go out recently? My order is 5757 by the way

Any zcon recones go out recently? My order is 5757 by the way

A couple did, yes, but they were ordered before your's.  I check tracking updates often and the moment anything updates, I update order status right away.

So the set price at check out can change after..??

No I just didn't see the shipping price when I checked out but did the next day... still waiting since Feb 17th though

Almost 2 months now waiting for my recone

Chronologically, the guys at the factory are up to orders placed a couple of days before your's, so that means yours is up shortly. :)

Chronologically, the guys at the factory are up to orders placed a couple of days before your's, so that means yours is up shortly. :)

Cool man. Thanks for the update.. cant wait to show people how 2 12s should sound lol

Posting again about my recone. Just bord and wanting it bad lol. Sucks it takes this long cause Iv had a few people iv built boxes for want ssa subs after hearing mine but wouldnt order any cause how long its taking me just to get a recone.. I know its hard to keep up with orders but I know there would be a lot more subs sold if there was less time to wait

Your in the same boat as I am, but I think you may see some tracking action soon. :)

When you have time check your tracking.

Thats freakin nuts!

When you have time check your tracking.

well I didn't mean to but ordered not signed in and it was ordered as a guest so I got to wait for an email to know when its shipped.

Thats freakin nuts!

Yea your telling me lol .but it has gave me time to work on my build on things I wouldn't have done if I would have got it quick so I guess its Kinda good

Posting again about my recone. Just bord and wanting it bad lol. Sucks it takes this long cause Iv had a few people iv built boxes for want ssa subs after hearing mine but wouldnt order any cause how long its taking me just to get a recone.. I know its hard to keep up with orders but I know there would be a lot more subs sold if there was less time to wait

Trust me, we would have a standing inventory if we could, then the factory would just need to ship out recones.  But until they are caught up to the massive rush, we are full line build-to-order.

Thats freakin nuts!

Not with how many orders they are doing and the amount of hours they are pulling.

Same thoughts exactly im hoping its worth the wait. ive heard nothing but good things about the subs but the wait time is a little long im 1 month in already and Becoming impatient

Think I may just pass on sending it in if I have to wait all summer for it get reconed....

Will probably just buy a recone attempt to do it my self!, lol

Think I may just pass on sending it in if I have to wait all summer for it get reconed....

Will prolly just buy a recone attempt to do it my self!, lol

With new staff, a larger centralized location and better efficiency, the timelines are getting shorter.