breezy33

HELP!!!

ok so my order status has changed to awaiting fullfillment. I may be a dumbass for asking this but does this mean my sub is in the process of being built?!? Just want some clarity on the subject.

Yes you are correct. When did you order?

On the 4th. so im guessin itll be around the end of the month before it gets shipped :/

patience little grasshopper, hand built products not taken off a shelf... time is quality

patience little grasshopper, hand built products not taken off a shelf... time is quality

ninja.gif

I agree. Its said awaiting fullfillment for about 4 days now haha. Any idea how long it will take from that point?

10...maybe 11, possibly 12 years...

lol jk. What sub was it???

Fully loaded sp4 15 goin in the back of an 07 mustang ;) nothin to to special haha

quick question... ik the build time says 10-15 business days. im just wondering is that still the wait time or is it a lil bit longer now due to damand??

quick question... ik the build time says 10-15 business days. im just wondering is that still the wait time or is it a lil bit longer now due to damand??

It very well could take longer.

Also, remember that's AT LEAST 10 to 15 BUSINESS days.

Patience OP, they don't forget orders, they don't leave anyone behind, you'll get a custom hand made sub built in the order it was placed when it's done and tested.  Relax, you're in good hands.

I ordered a pair of 10" passive radiators and it took the better part of 7 weeks to get them due to how they handle the odd stuff like that.  It's cool bro, repeat after me, gooz-fra-bah.

Also, remember that's AT LEAST 10 to 15 BUSINESS days.

Patience OP, they don't forget orders, they don't leave anyone behind, you'll get a custom hand made sub built in the order it was placed when it's done and tested. Relax, you're in good hands.

I ordered a pair of 10" passive radiators and it took the better part of 7 weeks to get them due to how they handle the odd stuff like that. It's cool bro, repeat after me, gooz-fra-bah.

Yes i understand its business days. I guess im just so excited that it makes me impatient. Im just ready to get this thing in so it can make my head explode XD

Fi is a very busy company, give it time. It will be worth the wait.

Fully loaded sp4 15 goin in the back of an 07 mustang wink.png nothin to to special haha

That's a lot of woofer for such a small trunk.

Fully loaded sp4 15 goin in the back of an 07 mustang wink.png nothin to to special haha

Its not goin in the trunk. I walled off the back seat and im sitting the box there. Pics coming soon ;)

Its not goin in the trunk. I walled off the back seat and im sitting the box there. Pics coming soon ;)