Sign in to follow this  
handman84

SDS!!!

Just a shout out to Don of SoundDeadenerShowdown! Shipped me everything I needed to treat my doors at a great price. Answered all my questions and then some and even saved me a few dollars by keeping me from buying more than I needed. His product exceeded all of my expectations and the fact that I was able to help a small business was icing on the cake. Thanks Don! 

The only problem now is that the engine and road noise I couldn't hear before is coming through loud and clear :( Time to start saving up to treat the rest of my vehicle

good to hear... he's gotten me set twice already... and I've only done CLD tiles.... still got a ways to go... but I need to focus on functionality issues on my vehicle before mods..... smh!

Don is very helpful and a good guy to deal with. Glad you are happy. :)

I can actually hear mid bass in my front stage...amazing!

Dons the man. He just sent me more cld tiles. He's the only person I would ever use for sound deadening materials. Customer service couldn't be better.

Might be old news but looks like Don rebuilt his site. Tons of info there. Pictures of install steps. I recommend anyone in the market or wanting to learn check it out

http://sounddeadenershowdown.com/

His tip on hanging CCF MLV barrier with velcro was so helpful. Now I can still get to my door internals if need be with zero hastle