Awesome! Glad you like them! :)

Like would be an understatement! My wife is already tired of hearing me brag about them. These are my 5TH set of subs in a year, and i cannot tell you how bad they stomp on every other brand i have ran, including diamond d6/hp12 and the t2s just to name a few. My durango is begging for mercy lol

Nicee SSA makes some great products.

great to hear.  we love hearing this over and over and over smile.png

And over and over? lol. Ill be honest Mark, I looked HARD for a bad review on these subs to no avail. Not a single bad review in this hobby is beyond amazing. Keep it up sir!

eek5wavey.gif eek5wavey.gif

Nice mini review. They will hit even harder once they break in a little more. I have to start over when I get my Xcons here, since I've been running those Zcons. I'm almost going to hate to give them back. Had some Japanese guys hear them and they were in shock, so that should amount to a few sales with SSA product. Other than that man, put some videos up, would like to see that set up you running. Sounds wicked in there.

I love mine too! Are you the guy who said his wife wasn't sure because you guys hadn't heard of SSA before lol? If I'm wrong my bad haha.

Nice mini review. They will hit even harder once they break in a little more. I have to start over when I get my Xcons here, since I've been running those Zcons. I'm almost going to hate to give them back. Had some Japanese guys hear them and they were in shock, so that should amount to a few sales with SSA product. Other than that man, put some videos up, would like to see that set up you running. Sounds wicked in there.

Will do Tearz!

I love mine too! Are you the guy who said his wife wasn't sure because you guys hadn't heard of SSA before lol? If I'm wrong my bad haha.

Yes that would be me :)

She was straight Diamond Audio girl until my "sexcons" got installed. Firm believer in SSA as I am now!!

Not to mention Diamond has went wayyyy downhill from 5 years ago, as a matter of fact I have to upgrade my front stage now, as one of my diamond 5.25 has blown on 60 watts :(

Pretty much exactly how I felt when I put mine in....brings back (not so) old memories

I have been tears and i apologize. i will get some this weekend. i work 6 days a week and have 4 kids so my time is tight. that being said im gonna try to attend a local comp Saturday and will get vids for sure!

I just put my sundown 1500d on my two xcon 15's an they sound alright kind of distorted almost?? but i have the gain like half way....hope it sounds better when i hook my alt an crescendo 3500 up. Prob cuz they aren't gettin near the amount of power they could be??

I think its ricksi that is running 600 a piece to his and is super happy. what's your enclosure specs? id definately bet it being not anything with the subs causing issues at any power level

40inches wide...24inches depth...21inches height...5inch port

it's in a grand marquis trunk probably half the reason

it's actually pretty loud i think it's just really cold out

Edited by fred57

Good looking box. Do you know what its tuned to? That's fairly close to my box dimensions and i have a 6.5 inch port. how are your settings on your amp etc.?

I just put my sundown 1500d on my two xcon 15's an they sound alright kind of distorted almost?? but i have the gain like half way....hope it sounds better when i hook my alt an crescendo 3500 up. Prob cuz they aren't gettin near the amount of power they could be??

You're gain is most likely set too high. They will sound better if you properly set your gain on the 3500, but it will not be because they are getting more power. 

I do run 650 a piece to mine and they sound great.

40inches wide...24inches depth...21inches height...5inch port
it's in a grand marquis trunk probably half the reason
it's actually pretty loud i think it's just really cold out

That is part of your problem as well. That box does not have enough port area for two XCON 15's. I am on the low side with my 12's and almost have as much as you do.

Building the proper box is more important then how much power you use.

I think its ricksi that is running 600 a piece to his and is super happy. what's your enclosure specs? id definately bet it being not anything with the subs causing issues at any power level

im runnin only about 1k to my 15 and it sounds amazing.  dont think it has to do with power either

Plus one. Half the battle is the enclosure. Put those things in a nice box and they will shine.