handman84

Anyone have experience with Renaudio?

In my searches for raw drivers I came across Renaudio. Everything looks good on paper so I was considering looking into giving them a try. Has anyone ever used their drivers before? Any thoughts or opinions on their quality, sound, or customer service?  

I want to know what makes them think their drivers are worth the exhorbent price in relation to other drivers on the market with the same capabilities for a fraction of the price.  I don't see the value.

Fair enough. Especially if a SEAS, Peerless or Dayton is every bit as good. Didn't know if they were anything special

Renaissance Audio was formerly known as Morel USA.  They were finally forced to change their name probably 7-8 years ago.

It's not the same Morel that you find at places like Parts Express.  That is Morel Israel.  The two split many years ago and had a long battle over use of the name & products. 

I see. That explains why I kept getting links to topics on Morel when I was searching.

Shit I forgot about that.  To add to that, do not confuse that old Morel USA with being products made in the USA.