jonbearsmt

a memeber has questions....

so in my inbox i get a question  im guessing trying to troll me...

Truconcept: how many value meals do u order for yourself at a time?

dont Pm me little girl.  if you have something to say, say it to where every one can see it so i can  make you look like the little bitch you are,

you think that i dont know im fat you dumb mother fucker, i call my self bigjon you moron,   funny tho i guess you think you have some kind of NEW fat jokes and in some 16 year old cocksucker manor you going to cut me down and SHOW ME WHOS BOSS..

you have another thing coming you little shit,  you think your the first little piss ant to some at me side ways on the internet tol make your self feel cooler? ha .. the fact is  i have what you wish you had, i do what you wish you could , your a jealous little ass fag  and HATES to see  a fat man carry him self the way i do.... yeah im a prick.. and i tell it how it is. i call it as i see it.. like i told you if you  have a problem with me contact a mod, and take care of it!!!

but you wont..  your a little cunt,  and you have been a waste of space scene you joined this forum,

good day

988EB712-25C9-46D3-9060-3F0271927C26-327

That's a bitch move, I'm a large fellow my self.

People who have an issue with it can get fucked.

And that now makes 100% of us he's pm'd. Usually with questions a third grader could answer.

And I've got a night of beers on being able to out eat you. :D

i think i found out who has been marking all my comment negatively ... not the first time either.. funny how one finds that button out of weak ass vengeance

That's a bitch move, I'm a large fellow my self.

People who have an issue with it can get fucked.

x2

whoa did i do something wrong?

I can usually put down at least 2 burgers and fries but only 1 drink

unless ive been workin all day

so in my inbox i get a question  im guessing trying to troll me...

Truconcept: how many value meals do u order for yourself at a time?

dont Pm me little girl.  if you have something to say, say it to where every one can see it so i can  make you look like the little bitch you are,

you think that i dont know im fat you dumb mother fucker, i call my self bigjon you moron,   funny tho i guess you think you have some kind of NEW fat jokes and in some 16 year old cocksucker manor you going to cut me down and SHOW ME WHOS BOSS..

you have another thing coming you little shit,  you think your the first little piss ant to some at me side ways on the internet tol make your self feel cooler? ha .. the fact is  i have what you wish you had, i do what you wish you could , your a jealous little ass fag  and HATES to see  a fat man carry him self the way i do.... yeah im a prick.. and i tell it how it is. i call it as i see it.. like i told you if you  have a problem with me contact a mod, and take care of it!!!

but you wont..  your a little cunt,  and you have been a waste of space scene you joined this forum,

good day

988EB712-25C9-46D3-9060-3F0271927C26-327

Same here, fuck that and GROW up little man.

Haha you're fat Jon!

peepwall.gif 

whoa did i do something wrong?

I can usually put down at least 2 burgers and fries but only 1 drink

unless ive been workin all day

uh huh...okasshat.gif

Do something wrong? Are you that remedial? EVEN if you intended it as a joke, that goes over about as well as someone "joking" about your dick size. SMH. I work unfortunately with the public daily, and STILL am surprised by the stupidity shown sometimes...

coolugh.gif LOL ....the heck

i dont understand....

with a name like that why are u ashamed/offended when i ask u a question like that?

i can eat a whole pizza sometimes

25 cent big mac mondays is a nice challenge too

I smell fuuu.gif

2305B74A-C946-4E8B-8D2F-7150F843D1EC-530

LOL....and walk away.

your so slow,.

but ok .. if you wanna take the "serious" path now that you look like a child.

then i dont really eat that much.  infact my skinny little g/f eats more then me and MUCH MUCH faster....  but as where you only drink 1 drink with your huge meal.. i drink alot with my normal size slow meal...

im fat . have been all my life, but im also 6'3 9 inch hands and a size 16 shoe.  so im BIG AND FAT. and even if i were not fat i would still be bigjon jerk off.

and to rest you theroys im not diabetic and i have an active job ( i move around alot.)

Tru's homework for today is to look up the definition of a)metabolism and b)genetics

and for bonus points might wanna read up on how NOT to be a douche in a community of some pretty awesome people.

Maybe start with "conversation starters for dummies" and maybe that will prevent you from inserting foot in mouth when trying to make conversation with someone who does not look exactly like you do

oh  and now your stocking my youtube stream right? your so weak son.. get a life.

come on down to austin texas and well talk about it

IMG_0763.jpg

Swat that gnat off your shoulder bro and keep keeping on!  Its so far beneath you  cant nobody see it! lol

Edit- I HAD to upvote that pic tho lol

Edited by AXEHAMMER

oh  and now your stocking my youtube stream right? your so weak son.. get a life.

idk what your talking about now

all i know is everything is bigger in texas  duh

Just. Doesn't. Get. It.

and it goes on again

truconcept states

I have voted some of your posts down, because you're a negative roach
who has severe constipation issues. However I have not voted as many
down as you think.... and i have voted some of your good posts up.....
excuse me for lol @ some1 with a ns1 on 2 subs hahahaha what a waste.
p.s- that youtube comment was not me but a friend of mine that thinks
you are a clown tbh, believe me or dont, either way u spent many
THOUSANDS and cannot hairtrick. and go ahead copy paste this for
attention, u attention whore

dude you have no fucking clue if what im saying is helpful or not..  you mark shit negitive that hurts your lil boy feelings.

lol its a waste to have an NS1 on 2 subs? lol really!!!! oh no what have i done....  i wish you should have some to SSA sooner that way i would not have wasted my money on this big huge amp all these batteries and all this welding lead  that makes you so jealous,  tell me son what amp do you think i should have? lol

the truth is you have no fucking clue about audio... nor about what i do.  and you would cry if you knew  that i used every bit of this NS1  ... but im guessing your just sad because you wish you had one....

and a hair trick... lol ok .. what a piss poor way to  try and gauge a stereo... but for the little haters like you ... i do them to shut you up.....

if your such a big fan and i know you and all your little friends are huddled up around  your moms desk top watching all my videos and  talking shit about them, then you would see.. i have been doing hair tricks from a TRUCKED car the seats up for around 6 years.. started small 3K and 2 15s and  the last video was 2 15s on 4500.... soooo how much did i spend? and what kinda of results do you expect from a trunked car with seats up  filled with leather?... if you think you can do better ask your momma to buy you a lincoln and lets see some numbers!     cause last i looked i was the loudest lincoln town car (trunked) in the world. ,,,, what about you ?

and  i know where this all stemmed from... you were butt hurt about my Xmax comment... aww poor baby.

and  just to shut you the fuck up... here is a video from last year, 4500D on 2 15s at 1 ohm.....

humm now just use that little football on your shoulders and you can just picture what im doing now with an NS1 at .25 ohms. dipshit.

and lastly yes i will post every  pm you sent me here... because i have already warned you NOT TO PM ME.... and told you if you have something to say say it publicly ,  now your harassing me  but thats what love is right?