are these amps any good.. looking at the nano series... well the issue is that the nanoblock 4 claims to be 2000 watts rms cea compliant but only costs 279.. does any one use these amps or know anything about them? cause that price is really fishy for that amount of power

At that price I would buy used Crescendo or Audio amp which will probably out perform the MA amps. I can't really speak for the amps, but the component speakers  are pretty good.

yeah that's true I'm sure its one of those "you get what you pay for" kindof deals

There should be couple of reviews on them if you wanna search caraudio.com for them.

Not sure was wondering a lot about those amps also

I may be mistaken but Im pretty sure I saw on another forum that audiopipe, massive ,american bass, mtx and a few other use the same buildhouse for thier mini amps.

Ive seen that they do have the same board as the American bass phantom amps.... And hmm still if they sound good well its a bargain.

They have great reviews on sonic electronics

They have great reviews on sonic electronics

Not sure if I would trust all reviews there. A forum or message board would seem a tad more credible.

I've not used the Nano Mono amps, but have the regular Nano amps and a couple of their other amps.  GREAT amps.  Me, personally, I would choose them over Crescendo, but I have not personally used Crescendo, so take that however you like.  Massive actually has their own engineers and do some of their own designing versus just ordering via a buildsheet and making some small cosmetic changes here and there.

sorry for the delay in my reply lol.. how is there sq?

They sound like an amp.

haha well yeah but not all amps have the same quality right? I woildnt know I'm not as expirienced with this much....

haha well yeah but not all amps have the same quality right? I woildnt know I'm not as expirienced with this much....

watt for watt, in a car audio install, you will not notice a difference in sound quality when comparing most "decent" amps. 

hmm.. alright that explains a a lot . thanks for the info

I've read conflicting reports concerning massive audio amps

Some reviews mention them being absolute powerhouses..others say they're overrated. 

Never had one, though. 

I used to a massive dealer and after a few installs using those nano amps and their "newer" subs we dropped their line up completely.

The amps were over rated and for a company that would suggest that they are "high end" I was very very disappointed in them. Their sub line after the DMX was dropped became a compete joke as well.

dang for realz? the more I research , the less I want one lol