Sign in to follow this  
TundraDC11

Pair of Brand New Sundown SA-8 v2 Dual 2 ohm subwoofers for sale

I'm selling a pair of brand new Sundown SA-8 v2 Dual 2 Ohm subwoofers. They have never been installed or seen any power. I was planning to put them into my truck but couldn't get a box to work so I'm going in a different direction. I opened one of the boxes to verify they were in there (and to look at it, it's a beast!) but the other is still sealed. I bought these from SSA for $185, I'll sell them for $165 each or $310 for the pair. Send me a PM if you're interested.

sa-8v2-500.jpg

Patrick

Edited by TundraDC11

I'm selling a pair of brand new Sundown SA-8 v2 Dual 2 Ohm subwoofers. They have never been installed or seen any power. I was planning to put them into my truck but couldn't get a box to work so I'm going in a different direction. I opened one of the boxes to verify they were in there (and to look at it, it's a beast!) but the other is still sealed. I bought these from SSA for $185, I'll sell them for $165 each or $310 for the pair. Send me a PM if you're interested.

sa-8v2-500.jpg

Patrick

pretty sure you can't sell on here for your first post... plus that is a product photo not the one you own AND you don't have one with your username in the photos.... so GLWS!

Sorry guys, I'll read the rules and take some pictures. I bought them from SSA and wanted to return them and Aaron recommended I sell them here. When i get back from the office I'll snap some pictures and send them. 

Sign in to follow this