Sign in to follow this  
Loudizzzzle

8 ZCON 15's CHOKING ME OUT! Almost Tapped Out!

nice very nice

You sir are dedicated. I felt BAD for you watching your face while in the box. Dayum!

You sir are dedicated. I felt BAD for you watching your face while in the box. Dayum!

I know haha, He looked like he was in pain.

LMFAO!! DEDICATION!

I've sat in A LOT of loud vehicles over the years. Never once didi I ever think I was gonna yack. I try to time my breathing with the bass to endure the entire demo but... there was no breathe to catch and I was coughing really hard. That can't be good for ya but I do it for the viewers :D

nice vid

Haha damn! Loud?

In the cabin it was just normal loud... but in the box it was painful. I guess there is now a "stage 2" bassface LOL! Felt like my throat was flappin in the wind.

That is crazy loud. Can't wait to see what 2 can do for me

I've sat in A LOT of loud vehicles over the years. Never once didi I ever think I was gonna yack. I try to time my breathing with the bass to endure the entire demo but... there was no breathe to catch and I was coughing really hard. That can't be good for ya but I do it for the viewers biggrin.png

Your vids are great bro, but never sacrifice your health for youtube. And I have to imagine that car, in the box atleast, could literally do some damage. Just sayin, not stepping on toes I hope, just looking out for ya trink40.gif

Now when people ask me how loud I want to be, im gonna just show the pic of loudizzzle in the port making that yak face and say "this loud"   muhahahaha!

That is bonkers.  If Lou puked, that would be an instant classic. 

LOL Aaron... not sure I would have released the video if I actually yacked.... this video was emberassing enough but I am glad people are showing me love for taking it like a champ. I honestly didn't expect it to be that bad for some reason.

LOL Aaron... not sure I would have released the video if I actually yacked.... this video was emberassing enough but I am glad people are showing me love for taking it like a champ. I honestly didn't expect it to be that bad for some reason.

Thanks for getting another great video with our sub's in it. :)

now thats some real subs!!!