toxicmods

270 amp alt and 6k on incriminator deaths

Hello

What's the point of this thread??

5zKXz_zps9e05e53a.gif

Point is that im working on electrical do you have anything ever positive too say big jon. I mean yea we get it wow your into audio and think you kniw everything food for you dude why try being a dick too someone else and stqy off my page I could care less about your wanna be bad ass car and sick of your remarks. Im going off what others gave told me on here and have good judgment not negative things too say about others as I said im new. If you cant understand that then piss off im doing the electrical completely different as people stated I knew it was too small of a alt and my batteries are fine it dosnt take but 8 minutes to fully charged them my team and I know what we did wrong so please keep your thoughts too your self unless its positive and going too help.

Your thread didn't say shit at all. All you said was the alt and 6k rms. how are we suppose to know what the hell your talking about when it just says hello.

running2.gif

Its called im doing this off my phone and the sight wasn't loading things proper for some reason so I was seeing if my messages went through great job on street beat bye the way ive ran street beat a few times I like doing chaos rounds though. Cant you just not be rude and help man come on why the hell do you have something agisnt me I did nothing too you period have nothing agisnt you I was asking or trying what the next step wouod be after the 270 amp alt from mechman

ask your question... Jon will get on topic when you continue with your thread... he warms up nicely if you stay with your thread.... what do you have electrical wise? what are you driving? lets get it....

Its called im doing this off my phone and the sight wasn't loading things proper for some reason so I was seeing if my messages went through great job on street beat bye the way ive ran street beat a few times I like doing chaos rounds though. Cant you just not be rude and help man come on why the hell do you have something agisnt me I did nothing too you period have nothing agisnt you I was asking or trying what the next step wouod be after the 270 amp alt from mechman

How about you provide some more information like what you have currently done, and your budget and goals? I know we already told you 6k on 2 DP's won't work. If you don't want to listen to what advice we give, GTFO!

thats been my point...

from the moment he has joined he has only cried about how a 1500 watt sub blew on 3K in the hands of a user that understands nothing about car audio after 4 years....

then every single peice of advice that has been givin to the guy he ignores  and goes back to crying about the subs not holding up.

im all about helping someone out with the experiance and  personal trials i have had IF they are willing to take it  and listen. but so far this guy only  makes wild claims of recoreds and DB scores. and  wants someone to hold his hand and TELL HIM how to be loud...

it does not work that way.   you can use google just like every one else. but you dont and you wont. you want to be spoon fed. i have no time so be nice to people like  that.... so i stayed out of your other topic .. i walked way.

but then today your back starting topics and wasting space again... i wont ignore that. ill speak my mind.

I have currently done and just bought recones I called incriminator they have specificley stated they can hold on burps with 6k just not beating them with music constant. And I bought a 270 amp alt getting it this week its a mechman. The batterys I have now are two bt 100 shurikens in back with a bus bar. I will soon have four thats my goal ive been told that will be enough bank. For the boxs its built to spec on incriminators web sight and dine bye shop owner he kows his stuff. My question is how many runs of og will I need run and go about doing that. Oh and the recones are now dual two ohm not one like the old ones. Im working on in the future bye next year getting two 9500 18inch dd customs or dd z.

And my thing is im not fighting but ive done seen videos if many people doing 7k on music for awhile and even 30k on wardens there holding up just curious on how there doing it and you all are saying it basically cant be done with me. When its all over youtube and here.

im glad you listened up about the batteries and the alternators.

what ohm load do you run those amps at ? that will  help figure out the current.  but the more runs the better. IMO.

the battery reserve you plan to get MAY be enough. but only time will till.. you will have to install everything again and watch your voltage,. if you still have issues then you will need to add battery,.

if your shop owner knows so much then why have you failed so much upto this point.. and why are you were asking questions your shop owner "that knows his stuff" should have 1 already installed  and 2 should already knoe.

why has  he not installed a h/o in your car.. why does he having you running 6K on 200 a/hs worth of battery and why in the hell would he  let you ride around playing 6k on those speakers daily?

they are only good for that much power on burps..... sounds to me like your shop owner doest know shit.

it can be done... but YOU can not do it at this point....

its knolage and understanding of how things work........  you see race cars on TV doing 200 MPR right? but do you jump in your focus and get mad because you can only do 85?

Lol shit man with all my weight in the car im lucky too hit 55 up hill lol.

but you have to see my point...

you cant not come out of the gate doing what experianced people do... you have to learn and work hard to achive somthing..

you think these people you see on youtube just threw some shit togather and BOOm its magic?

But the amps are at .7 too .5 ohm from what I recall him stateing and hes told me too get a higher output alt long long ago it just kept the full charge so I passed it off being stupid me I didn't really have the money too drop on one at the time. Then I was looking at the 370 alt dc power makes and it was a grand at the time so I just said I would waite. And from what ive been told on here its best I get the alt and two more batterys and run two strands of og through am I right. Or how do I go about doing that and dose it go stright off the alt too the batterys or what this is where im retarded and my mind doesn't progress info right im sorry but I have horrible comprehensive skills lol.

Oh hell no I understand alot of them know what there doing its just with all the top end stuff I have compared too others I see my goal is too do major demos and hair tricks and I know as you do we can get there. Am I not right

Like I said, I offered to come help you out in getting your shit straight. I will not offer my time and effort to someone who won't appreciate it.

Also, don't look at anything on You Tube as reference.  It makes about as much sense as listening to Elton John talk about how to pick up chicks...

I never said you couldn't come and help but I dont know you personly im not going to meet some stranger I dont know im sorry..

Kevin--please STOP posting on here!!! Like I have stated on your previous post--when you seek advice you have to be willing to take it.
What everyone doesn't realize is-just like them we can "advise" many things to you but nobody can force you to take our advice. Please stop
making posts on here--you are causing nothing but drama and wasting everyone's time. You are making the shop/team look bad because you don't
listen to anyone!!! If you need someone to talk to then join a chat group--stop posting on here. This is a forum for people interested in
audio and for real audio concerns. The people on here don't need to be wasting their time on someone that WON'T LISTEN!!!!

My honest advice to you would be to DELETE THIS FORUM (and all audio forums for that matter) and STOP POSTING!!!!

You came to the shop yesterday and ask ALL these same questions--yet you don't listen to the advice--you continue to ask the same thing!!

I never said you couldn't come and help but I dont know you personly im not going to meet some stranger I dont know im sorry..

I don't rape butts, and don't need your money, but whatever man.

I don't rape butts, and don't need your money, but whatever man.

damn, I thought you did that??? ... anyway, I'd give a body part to have an SSA member help me out... I've gotten offers for car helps but without money and being in my bad situation I'm stuck... but I didn't turn it down and I hope eventually I can take the guys up on their offers.... 

Listen to the advice at least OP