Sign in to follow this  
KyleBrown

Wanna buy a jeep? Wanna drive drunk?

This happened a few weeks ago. I was heading out buddy's house near Morgan city in LA. I was probably cruising about 75ish when nearly brand new F250 blew by me half in my lane(I saw him coming up) I was a little irritated but let it ago. I saw him swerve a few more times and that's when I decided to try and catch to get his plate and call 911. He seemed to be driving drunk and really dangerously. It takes a lot to put me on edge and I was past that point. Right as I had read the mile marker to the dispatcher, the F250 hit the back of the jeep(looked to have been a 2010 or newer) and the jeep almost instantly burst into flames. It was crazy for sure. I could hear the junks of auto parts flaying around. It reminded me of being hit by an IED. 

Any way, the guy in the jeep got out of the jeep unscratched. I had just put my truck in park and got out to go help when he climbed out. I don't know what happened to the other driver legally, but I hope they threw the book at him. He was also unharmed. 

That's my truck off to the right hand side.

been there! scary shit to watch for sure.

I'm glad nobody was hurt. People can be idiots.

I'm glad nobody was hurt. People can be idiots.

People are idiots until proven otherwise!

Wow! It is always so easy to say, "That won't happen to me"...until it happens to you! I wish there weren't so many people who have to learn things the hard way. Glad nobody was physically harmed

Goes to show, you never know what will happen. 

My buddy crashed into a tree goin 70 on back road drunk. Somebody we weren't even hangin out came into the house and said he got into a car accident sayin he's fucked. It's scary seeing that shit. His engine bay was a complete V into the cabin of the truck. I was so scared he might of died I almost cried. Just need to think before doing anying. You never know what cold happen!

People are just dumb, I work as a bouncer and tonight as the club was closing there was a large fight so quite a bit of cops showed up.  While at least 6 or more cop cars are sitting in the middle of the street some drunk douche decides to get into his car and do a burnout then speed off.   Three cop cars sped after him and pulled him over less then half a block away.

People don't know how to use their gray matter .

upstanding dude Army! I have never witnessed anything that bad but I have seen a head-on collision happen in the lane next to me at a red light and some other accidents, I've always done what I can to report and at least observe the things happening or help if I can....

People don't know how to use their gray matter .

I'm just glad I didn't have to see anyone get hurt.