Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Big shipment of new parts !

966307_10151493976333371_1115979387_o.jp

So a good portion of the new raw parts arrived today -- nearly a full 40' HQ truckload of soft parts and frames. Plus, of course, additional E, SA, and Z v.3 style parts!

Still have more that will be arriving on our next two containers as well to complete all of the parts we need for X, Z v.4, and NS v.3 drop-ins / re-cones... will be partial containers of parts on those as many of the out-of-stock woofers will be coming in on those trucks as well (SA and SD-2 lines).

I don't think very many people realize just how many raw parts we keep in stock here but this is a nice peek into that :)

The fully built X and Z v.4 are still moving along according to the ETA in the pre-sale; roughly end of June for those.

Can't wait for my Z v.4! Good to know things are going as scheduled.

Few random parts pics :

CIMG6835.jpg
* New one-piece terminals; picture turned out fuzzy but these have our logo in them.

CIMG6836.jpg
* The top accepts a small bolt on each side to hold down a ring terminal for the lead wires.

CIMG6837.jpg
* One of about five boxes full of the new terminals!

CIMG6838.jpg
* Some new 12" Cones

CIMG6839.jpg

CIMG6840.jpg
* Production 12" frame

CIMG6841.jpg
* New gaskets

CIMG6842.jpg

CIMG6843.jpg
* Production 15" frame

CIMG6847.jpg
* 15" cone

CIMG6848.jpg
* 15" cone front - we have tons of these now, so awesome.

:woot:

Any peek of ZV4 parts when you get a chance? Cant wait for mine to arrive at my doorstep. Dont think i know what i got myself into haha. Have 3 SA-8 V2's right now and will be switching to a ZV4 15 on a 3500

Sweet!

Sign in to follow this