Budah93

upgrade time

I was just gonna ask some people who have personally had the subs and see if the cooling option truly makes a big difference

I've decided i'm going with 2 ssd 15s at 34hz in a big box!

I just got the shipping quote on the fi ssd's and I don't have the enough money for them so I need other options. I can spend no more than about 500 total with shipping included

I thought that you had bl's?

I had a pair of sa15s. sold those for 600. I was going to order FI ssd 15s but I don't have enough for those plus shipping plus box cost so I need other options

I just posted in your other thread. I'm confused. What are you getting?

Btw sean has a ssd18 for $200 shipped. Good guy, just bought a sub from him 2 weeks ago.

I just looked and it looks like alton has one too for 225 shipped. He may take $200. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Why not wait another week or how many you need to be able to afford the 2 ssd 15s? How much over your budget are you?

Two 18 ssd's will be louder then two 15s. Two 15's were to loud for me I hit just under 149 db's

u hit 149 with 2 ssd 15's on the aq2200?? on music?? if so thats impressive..id like to hear more details

I would be able to order them until about mid july. My box guy cut me a deal but i'm still about 60 bucks over budget

I think i'm just going to rebuy the sa15s but put them in a better built box and profit a little bit on the sale

If you go that route there's always great conditioned sa 15s for an inexpensive price. Was your plan to buy the sa15s new?

He wanted to upgrade now he is moving back to what he had. Why?

Or better yet buy one icon and put it in a sealed box(since it'll be cheaper) and then order another 15 when you have cash. Then get the box built for both. This way you will have a better setup. Sometimes you have to buy in pieces to get what you want.

I've also got a N3 motor that I'd let go for cheap.

How much better are the icons going to be then the ssd?

I ordered the subs today. I went the ssd's and i'm just gonna have the box built when i get paid again. Thanks again for all the help guys!