Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

Thinking About Getting An AR-15? Advice?

That's exactly what I heard ^^^ so my stepdad knows a dealer and I am ordering the Windham Weaponry MPC 5.56 from a website and then having it sent the dealer. It's going to be Around 150 cheaper than cabelas. I'm so excited!!

So I purchased the Windham Weaponry MPC AR-15. I am beyond happy! :D I bought it yesterday and it is shipping out today and I should arrive at the dealer either tomorrow or Friday.

I bought it from sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com they have great prices and excellent customer service. I called to make sure that my dealer was on file and an actual person answered the phone (which I like) and gave me all the information plus more about the processing and shipping.

Also my dealer was a great guy. My stepdad and dad both know him and bought guns from him.

If anyone is looking to buy a gun, accessories or maybe ammo(not sure on their prices compared to others) you should definitely look at the SOSS. Also if anyone is in Michigan around the Brighton/Howell area James Kotas is a great dealer to work with.

Sounds like a great experience. Congrats!

Thank you!

I have a 5.56 AR, I'd buy ammo whenever you see it, cause if its like here in the rest of the US then its gonna be hard to get a hold of.

People are stocking up masses of ammo here, namely 9mil, 223, and 556. Every time I go to sportsman's warehouse, or other carriers of ammo the shelves are nearly empty.

I've heard its because of the recent bills about assault rifles, and guns in general. I have around 2,000-3,000 rounds stored away.