Tony Vang

box build

I was wondering if anyone has built a box for 3 sundown sa12s in a chrysler 300, and id u did or if I can get help on the box dimensions

If you post your max dimensions I can see if it'll work. There might be someone who's done it but might not be optimal.

The truck has a lump in it so in between that would be 32 max in width, 14 in height, and 48 depth

And those dimensions will fit into the trunk opening?

Yea but the depth would be 30 or 40

Ok well 30 to 40 depth is a big difference in size lol if I were you I'd go get some cheap ply wood or something that you can use to make a box mock up of what it'll really look like. You don't need to make a complete box just depth width and height with out the sides. This way you can find the max dimensions that will fit.

I have charger r/t which should be same trunk.

Saw guy on YouTube with 3 sa's don't know if 10s or 12s.

My box is 16"h and 28" deep. I have one 15 though. Do you have a newer 300 and your trunk won't allow 16"h?

I have charger r/t which should be same trunk.

Saw guy on YouTube with 3 sa's don't know if 10s or 12s.

My box is 16"h and 28" deep. I have one 15 though. Do you have a newer 300 and your trunk won't allow 16"h?

I think I've seen that too. They fired up with port back? They might of not been optimal though. He could of squeezed them in there when 2 could have been better. Just saying it could be that way. That's why I asked for the max dimensions.

My 300 is a 07 and u have pictures of your box the narrow part at the end will only allow 14 or 15 but thatll be a tight fit and I dont think I have enough room cause the subs nees 1.5 to 2 cube ft