gprestonmoto

Single Lethal Injection 15 Console

*hint hint

My buddy is looking to build a center console box for an IA Lethal Injection 15. Looking at 3.5 cu ft ~50 inches of port and tuned to 32 Hz. Looking for suggestions and possible cut sheet. Going into a single cab dodge. From the back wall to as far forward as possible without losing cup holder is 48", between the seats is 14.75" and we're hoping to stay as low as possible for a custom arm-rest. Is this possible? How should he mount the sub? Trying to get as much SPL as he can for daily music listening. Driver displacement is 0.15 cu ft. I'd appreciate the help guys.

Square box looks rather dumb as a console.  I'd design a shape first and then see how many cubic inches you have.  At that point you can either shop for drivers that fit or compromise your design.

I believe Swift had a pretty nicely designed enclosure for a single 15 at one time. 

This was just kind of testing waters for my buddy trying to scoop one of the $165 Lethal Injections.

This was just kind of testing waters for my buddy trying to scoop one of the $165 Lethal Injections.

I was thinking about getting one my self. I have a single 12" Death Penalty in a Toyota extra cab 4x4 and it is unbelievable. I have been wanting to try the Lethal Injections for awhile, just not sure which vehicle I could put one in, I am happy with all my systems right now but at $165 that is hard to pass that up.