EPerez

Post your guns!!

First purchase. Mossberg 535 mossy oak breakup. 3 barrels. 4 chokes (full,I.c.,mod., xx turkey).

IMG_20140210_121903.jpg

Edited by nigel

Just got looking at it. They mislabeled it at the store. They sold me an 835 ultimag. Not the 535... I got the step up.

Just got looking at it. They mislabeled it at the store. They sold me an 835 ultimag. Not the 535... I got the step up.

score

What is the difference?

Sounds like it's good but yea curious on what makes it better lol

Fit and finish likely. Will need to read in the manual to see. Immediate difference I noticed that made me read the stamp on the action was the 535 has a screw plug on the end of the mag, 835 has a cap...

I am such a fan of my benilli it will be hard to think of another shotgun. It needs a recoil pad though.

My wingmaster is a damn joy too, and has a nice thick rubber bumper. I be luvin it.

Has one. Nice black rubber. Just didn't fit in the pic. No wide angle lens for cell phones...

Sure I'll post mine.not often they are all in one place.

Sig Sauer p229 .40 & 357sig

Sig p250 9mm

Sig mosquito .22

Taurus pt111 9mm

Taures ultra light 38 special

Twin pocket pistols .22 and .25

Mossberg 18" 12ga.

SKS. 7.62x39

Grandpa's old single shot 12ga.

IMAG0637_zps3b3be55e.jpgIMAG0650_zps570bb1c7.jpgIMAG0645_zpscbd54d14.jpgIMAG0647_zps9c7d5d10.jpgIMAG0648_zpsbf5716a4.jpgIMAG0649_zps2d79beb1.jpg

I'll just leave this right here for ya

DSC_00202.jpg

Oh.

My.

God.

ERMAFUCKINGGERD.

Ok, so from the left I'm guessing the first 2 are older AI action rifles. Maybe remmy Sako, but the knob looks AI. #3.... Cusom something. Only because of the quality of the rest I'm gonna guess a Surgeon.

All the rest, well, pure AI love.

I am extremely jealous.

Nice S and B glass by the way. Also really great. I have a USOptics for the rifle I have yet to have built.

my pride and joy

16-origami-gun_zpsf168c036.jpg

Lol

Thanks guys.

These are all Aw and AWSM models except for the custom which is a one and only in .338 Lapua from Roger'S rifles out of Morgan, Utah.

The Ax model AI's aren't anything I have to have since the main thing with them is the rail attachment system and quick change abilities. there's a few other changes to theses but again, nothing I had to have.

from feft to right

AE MKI in .308, AI AT 1.5 in .308 (very rare),  Custom in a 2.0 stock in .338 Lapua, AW50 .50BMG, AWSM 1.0 in .338 Lapua, AWM 2.0 in .300WM and AW 2.0 in .308 with a 20" Mike Rock Barrel

heres another one to hold you guys over with.

berrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

and yes, I am into audio! lol

if you google me I'm sure something will come up

It started life as a stainless steel Remington 700 Ultra Magnum action.

it was blueprinted and the raceways opened up. A Sako extractor installed. The bolt was sent to KMW for the bolt knob and finish.

The recoil lug is an oversized Badger Ordance with a Pac Nor barrel that's threaded with a brake. The trigger is a Shillen and it's all dropped in an AI 2.0 chassis

What is your opinion of all that custom work, to what AI has out of the box?

I have dreamed of an AI rifle for a while, but the entrance fee to that is beyond me.

Especially if I wanted more than one caliber. Not enough funds for that hobby....

The custom work is a good cost effective route if you don't want to come outta pocket with AI money. But at the end of the day you still just have a modified 700. There are other actions out there you can build on such as the Badger Ordnance or the Surgeon etc but again they are clones of others.

kinda like Camaro guys that dump money into the car, it's still not a Corvette any way you slice it. BUT if it does what you need it to do mission accomplished.

At the same time, nothing beats a factory produced rifle that does it all. And the AI is that rifle

Perfect answer for what I didn't want to hear. I fell in love with the Sako TRG. Best feeling rifle and a trigger that was magic.

I haven't touched an AI though.

Thank you for the input. Badger is on the list along with Surgeon. I want to have something in 6-6.5 and then a 375 CT.