Adrian_D

banks vs western union

banks really $uck. they asked 60$ for sending money in the usa.

called western union and they said it's gonna cost me 27 :bigok:

western union ftw !!!!! :domoslay:

going to pay for the rli 10 next week, so that's why i need to send money in the us. no paypal available for me :(

Edited by Adrian_D

What about a postal money order?

What about a postal money order?

never thought about that. but if western union will charge me only 27$ i'll take tht option, because they move fast.

i'll go to the post office tomorrow, but i'm affraid i'll have to wait a bit until the money order gets to mike. and after he ships the sub, i'll have to wait about 6 weeks till it gets here :Doh:

Last money order I sent for 130$ cost me under a dollar if I remember right, something real cheap. Just send it certified mail, it'll get there in under 3 days.

Shit, even in Canada my bank gives me certified money orders for free ... and the postal ones are a mere $5.

Costs me a total of $11 to send a money order to the US w/ delivery confirmation, tracking, and 5 day guarantee.

oh, guys, i don't think the money order will get from Romania to the us in 5 or so days.

but i'll check. any money saved is good. the sub will be shipped to a friend of mine in germany, just because taxes are lighter there. saved 50$ on taxes. hoping the rl-i 10 imported will end up just a bit under 300$.

I avoid Western Union because of the scams that run through that place...

oh, guys, i don't think the money order will get from Romania to the us in 5 or so days.

Yeah ... good call ... Romania ... :P

I avoid Western Union because of the scams that run through that place...

i'll have to pray that this time (the first time i'll use it and hopefully last) i won't run into any probems.

yup, i live in transylvania. haven't run into any vampires yet. let's hope i wont run into any :lol:

garlic ftw !

everyone's invited to bbq @ my place on sunday :lol2:

Edited by Adrian_D

yup. i wanna change my infinity ref1040w. been searchin for a good sub for about 3 months. re se 10, dls ur10 and gz uranium were the other coices. dls has a small cone (gigantic suround), my amp can't make full use of the gz, and the se is too expensive (just like the gz). so, i'm stuck with the ss. think i made a good choice ?

i've asked mike about shipping here last summer, but i was affraid to ask about shipping price :Doh: only talked to him about prices about 2 months ago.

they dont accept paypal? only 3% fees ;)