I plan on ordering 4 ethos 15s for a 4th order blowthrough I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what amp I should go with I like two 3500s but I don't think ssa has them in stock and isn't they dont when will they? And I like the ct sounds 7000 but I would rather something a little cheaper any suggestions will help

First tell us a budget, then figure out do you want to run one big amp or two amps. Considering you didnt give us voice coil info, I'm guessing you haven't gotten that far yet.

Since you are planning to run Ethos ... I would suggest asking DSS what they recommend would work best for that particular setup ... Voice coil and enclosure specs would help ...

I think you are on the right track- it really comes down to preference.  I have a Crescendo 3500 I am going to run my Ethos 15's on.  But Sundown, SoundQube, DD, CT sounds are all in the same ballpark IMO.  I would also look to Db-r for a refurb'ed Sundown (this was my plan before deciding on Crescendo). 

I also agree on figuring out if you are running 1 big amp- or 2 smaller ones. 

At first I was thinking two crescendo 3500s and 4 dual 2 ohm ethos 15s but now I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I can't find any cresendos so now I might try to get a a ct 7000 but that's a little pricey or maybe a ns1 I would prefer to keep it under 2000 or two other amps around 3500