I need any assistance finding a manufacturer to make a dual alt bracket for my 2011 4runner SR5 4.0L V6 engine.  I am in the process of purchasing components for an audio upgrade and would like ti run the truck off the original alt and the sound system off the beefed up(350 amp+) second alt.  If anyone has a kit available please please contact me through this post or message.  Thank you in advance.  

Since its a newer car it may be difficult to find one already made it would probably be best to contact a fab shop to have them make something up for you.

I thought so.  It is hard to find one for this car but I'm going to keep trying.  Thanks.

I thought so.  It is hard to find one for this car but I'm going to keep trying.  Thanks.

Good luck, I have seen people remove the air conditioner pump and put on in there.

I thought so. It is hard to find one for this car but I'm going to keep trying. Thanks.

Good luck, I have seen people remove the air conditioner pump and put on in there.

I want to keep the a/c. It is practically brand new car and is also a family vehicle. A/C is a staple here in Florida.

I want to keep the a/c. It is practically brand new car and is also a family vehicle. A/C is a staple here in Florida.

Yes I understand that, reason I never did it.

Have any pics you would share with a fellow 4 runner guy?

Have to figure out how to upload pics to the forum. Lol noob problems.

Have to figure out how to upload pics to the forum. Lol noob problems.

I use photobucket.

K. I will create an account tomorrow and upload pics of previous and current builds. The 4runner is plain currently with just a head unit but I will take pics anyways.

I created a photobucket account but how do I get all those photos into my gallery?

Just post in the forum no need to use the gallery. There is a photo upload option when you post

A previous build of my 93' mustang 5.0

IMG_0532.jpgIMG_0535.jpgIMG_0533.jpgmustangpics007.jpgmustang004.jpgmustang008.jpgmustangpics002.jpg100_0302.jpg

Some 4runner pics of the headunit

IMG_1410.jpgIMG_1409.jpgIMG_0587.jpg

Sweet looking mustang.

Freezing rain in Florida, does that happen?

Lol that was when we were up in NC.