icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

me likey!

That fur only takes away pressure... But I guess it'll look cool on SMD and youtube. 

That shag is going to be moving like crazy lol. mite look pretty cool . . . . Trim panels are looking good so far

thats what im hoping for. it will look sick on the lows. thanks

That fur only takes away pressure... But I guess it'll look cool on SMD and youtube. 

i know but i have the habbit of changing my car around all the time. il probably have something different on there eventually. plus around where i live there is no competitions or anything without making a big road trip. so i probably wont be competing for a long time. if i get the chance to il probably just tear off the fur and leave it plain

The fur could look cool.

As said before, tune with your ear. The DD-1 is a joke and useless.

J

^^ agreed DD-1=paperweight

The fur could look cool.

As said before, tune with your ear. The DD-1 is a joke and useless.

J

thank you. i went back and started to retune by ear. thanks for telling me that. i should have realized that the dd1 was useless earlier

^^ agreed DD-1=paperweight

no longer using one. everything is getting retuned

Too lazy to look....coming to Indy for Slamology?

Too lazy to look....coming to Indy for Slamology?

i wish i could this year. i might try to next year. im working two jobs right now to fund some major projects so time off is hard for me to get. next year il only be at one though so id like to make it up there. its olny about a 3 and a half hour drive for me. thats a show ive been dying to go to so im planning on being there next year. 

Edited by icluphf

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-01-46_zps4dd20e

test fitting the panels i cut out yesterday. foam is there to hold it in place and measure how much filler i need to add into certain spots

^^ my wiring is a mess right now too until i get the false floor sorted still waiting on some more ring terminals so i can run some more zero guage too

Screenshot_2014-05-22-15-12-49_zps69c0e3

Screenshot_2014-05-22-15-12-57_zps5178bf

trim panels arent all the way sealed off yet but heres how its looking so far. i might just leave the box how it is now so i dont have too much fur in there. 

:phatyo: yeah i would leave it like that and not go overboard with the fur. 

phatyo.gif yeah i would leave it like that and not go overboard with the fur. 

thats the plan now. im just kind of experimenting. i still want to find something different for the face of the box. maybe some real leather instead of vinyl

ugh i want to go to slamology... maybe next year. even if i could get off work my suspension is in no way ready for a road trip.

still waiting on wood for my false floor so i can get this car done. il try and get some video today.

first 2 demos resulted in my first two tapouts!!! only on half power too lol

thats the plan now. im just kind of experimenting. i still want to find something different for the face of the box. maybe some real leather instead of vinyl

maybe go with suede?  I think it would give a nice contrast and look next to the fur

maybe go with suede?  I think it would give a nice contrast and look next to the fur

thats not a bad idea!! il have to look into that

so does anyone know of a decent camera for recording car audio. i know they will all destort at high volume but im just wondering what everyone else would recommend. my camera on my phone can barely pick up movement from the subs

Go Pros work well. This is a Hero 3 and it seems to pick up things well, even at above 155db+

Go Pros work well. This is a Hero 3 and it seems to pick up things well, even at above 155db+

Thank you. il probably pick one up tomorrow with my tips from tonight. your system is badass btw man!!

Looks dope man

Yay another toaster.

I currently am running the airlift autopilot v2 full air ride. I really like it. Except i got the back bags maxed out and looking to replace with higher psi bags.

If you arent sagging horribly you can try out helper springs they run about 80 bucks or so and slide into your rear springs. I had some for a while and they helped out.

Yay another toaster.

I currently am running the airlift autopilot v2 full air ride. I really like it. Except i got the back bags maxed out and looking to replace with higher psi bags.

If you arent sagging horribly you can try out helper springs they run about 80 bucks or so and slide into your rear springs. I had some for a while and they helped out.

Toaster Mafia!! thank you so much for commenting on this. thats the same kit im looking at right now. im glad i got to see your opinion on it. as soon as i have the money il be getting it. hopefully thats not too long because my car was already lowered alot before the system so now i cant get over a speed bump lol