icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

All that bass and no where to use it... That sucks

heres the first video. its not very good my demo got cut short and i was driving at the time. going to try and go somewhere tomorrow to get videos while im parked. maybe some demos or a hair trick or something. 

Edited by icluphf

the restaurant i work at has been a little slow lately so money is coming in slow which is making it hard to get any progress done for the system. almost have enough for the suspension and finishing the false floor. i have some leftover mdf for that but i wanted to use something a little lighter but as i dont have a friend with a pickup il probably just use the mdf wood

GOPR0059_zpsc88aafa4.jpgGOPR0060_zps0e3b158c.jpgGOPR0063_zpse9fa2148.jpg

sorry these turned out a little blurry but i have the led lights installed. just waiting on a paycheck so i can get my suspension set up done. 

on another note i am thinking about selling the ns1 at the end of summer and upgrading to a dc 9k or an incriminator 80.1. the subs are broken in now and they could very easily handle more power than the ns1 is throwing at them.

Just watched the vid, I was just waiting for the port to eat that little tree...

GOPR0070_zps5b4d2048.jpg

a little bit cleaner pic

Lets get some videos! :)

Looking pretty dope man

Lets get some videos! smile.png

ive been trying too. havnt found a good spot where i can without the police showing up after a few minutes. i might try again in the morning though

Looking pretty dope man

thanks man!

ive been trying too. havnt found a good spot where i can without the police showing up after a few minutes. i might try again in the morning though

I live in a smallish city also, but luckily the cops are very shorthanded and the only time I ever get pulled over for bass is from undercovers. maybe try driving outside the city?

I live in a smallish city also, but luckily the cops are very shorthanded and the only time I ever get pulled over for bass is from undercovers. maybe try driving outside the city?

that would be nice. i live close to the state police station too so they are never short handed. i have some private property that i have access to but without air suspension my car is too low to get down gravel roads. tomorrow night i might drive around till i find somewhere to hide

it needs more power :(

it needs more power :(

Sure your getting the most out of your current amp?

it needs more power sad.png

Sure your getting the most out of your current amp?

yep, im getting everything i can. its just not enough. ive seen people giving 5k each to these subs and they take it fine. it will do for this summer but im thinking in the fall i might upgrade to an IA 80.1 or a dc 9k or something. for now im going to get dual inputs and run some more 1/0 all around to make sure the amp is getting all the power it needs 

Are you keeping track of the volts at the amp while playing loud? Triple check your ohm load and EVERY single connection . . . . Your electrical will be a big part of your audio now since your running so much power

I'm putting in a better volt meter tonight after work hopefully. I don't think the one I have now is reading accurately anymore. My ohm load is where no want it to be. I'm thinking about switching everything to 2/0 as well now

I'm putting in a better volt meter tonight after work hopefully. I don't think the one I have now is reading accurately anymore. My ohm load is where no want it to be. I'm thinking about switching everything to 2/0 as well now

Did you check the ohms with a meter? . . . . I would probably just add more of the 0 awg rather than replace it all with bigger

Did you check the ohms with a meter? . . . . I would probably just add more of the 0 awg rather than replace it all with bigger
I might just do that then. I'd still like to upgrade from the audiotechnix 1\0 cca to something better though

I forgot to mention that I already checked the ohm load with a meter as well

I might just do that then. I'd still like to upgrade from the audiotechnix 1\0 cca to something better though

Forgot your running cca. Yea make sure you get ofc next time. . . . You can find welding wire pretty cheap

Forgot your running cca. Yea make sure you get ofc next time. . . . You can find welding wire pretty cheap
Alright thanks! I just ran the cca at first because it was really easy for me to get a hold of. My budget is much higher now so it can get replaced

just waiting on a paycheck and il be ordering a bunch of sky high 2/0 to replace all of the audiotechnix

just waiting on a paycheck and il be ordering a bunch of sky high 2/0 to replace all of the audiotechnix

Cool! Can never have enough electrical!!!! Find any spots to video yet?