MikeJ

RL-8 DVC?

Does anyone know when the RL-i8s with DVC will back in stock. I went to buy 1 and it says not avaliable.

Thanks, MJ

Why an 8 :ehh: I just have to have one of those bad boys.

Mike will be the best answer to that.

i'd love to pick one up, i have the perfect enclosure for it to mess around with...but im broked. maybe after a few more installs over the summer.

I have a couple RL-8 D4's left from an order that fell through.. so if you want one, ya better get at me right quick! I don't have a reliable leadtime estimate for when more will be in, as I'm havin' a hard enough time gettin' through the current production of D2/D4 15's + D2 12's. I will fight to have them ready sometime in June.

Plenty of S4's in stock though. :coolugh:

I have a couple RL-8 D4's left from an order that fell through.. so if you want one, ya better get at me right quick!  I don't have a reliable leadtime estimate for when more will be in, as I'm havin' a hard enough time gettin' through the current production of D2/D4 15's + D2 12's.  I will fight to have them ready sometime in June. 

Plenty of S4's in stock though. :coolugh:

side note question:

I know the RL-p 12 is the biggest SS seller, can I ask as what is the second most indemand product? I ask because as it stands the RL-i8 seems to be the 8 that everyone is looking up at.

Truth be told, the RL-p15 is our best seller. :slayer:

RL-p12 comin' in next, followed by the RL-i8, RL-s15, RL-i10, and RL-s12.

Well I just orderd a Pair of DVC8s :wacky:

I love my RL-p12 but I need some room back in my car.

MJ

you gonna love those 8's..hehe

they is beastly!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well I just orderd a Pair of DVC8s  :wacky: 

I love my RL-p12 but I need some room back in my car.

MJ

:)

Truth be told, the RL-p15 is our best seller.  :slayer:

RL-p12 comin' in next, followed by the RL-i8, RL-s15, RL-i10, and RL-s12.

wow the RL-s 15 is selling more than the RL-i 10? suprised :coolugh:

I wouldn't extrapolate too much from the data given. The only stand-away and by-far best seller is the RL-p15, due in no small part to its recent boost in popularity amongst the home audio enthusiasts. The rest of the lines are fairly comparable in terms of average sales over time.

The only stand-away and by-far best seller is the RL-p15, due in no small part to its recent boost in popularity amongst the home audio enthusiasts.

:djparty:

Can someone help me out. I am try to put the RL-i8 in to WinISD Pro.

When I put in the specs it keeps giving me a fault :puzzled: . Can some one tell me what I am doing wrong please.

:puzzled:

:thanx:

MJ

It works fine in mine, did you double check all the values?

Anyways you don't really need it, you can probably just follow Mike's rec'd.

0.65 to 28 - 32 Hz ported -- if you want a slightly peakier output you could bump the volume up slightly: 15sq in port

0.4-.6 sealed

^^ Ya, what ///M5 said! ^^

12 square inches of port will suffice (a single round 4" port for example). I wouldn't go any higher than 1.25 cube net in a ported box... and as M5 noted, the larger your ported box gets (particularly if you are using a relatively high tuning frequency), the peakier the response will become. 0.65 @ 25 Hz would be uber sexy for home use. In car, I've seen a post here by a customer who used around 1.1 cu ft @ 35 Hz and is very pleased.

Ok I have an area that is 32Wx11Hx10D this gives me 1.42 to work with for 2 8s. Can I port these subs and keep the area this small I would like to port them around 32hz if I could..

I dont care if I use round ports or sloted. I know I dont have room for the slot port. What should I do ?

Thanks MJ

:puzzled:

I was way of on my measurements. It can be 41Wx12Hx10D. This gives me a total od 2cu ft to work with. Is that enough space to port them at 32hz or not.

Mj

I was way of on my measurements. It can be 41Wx12Hx10D. This gives me a total od 2cu ft to work with. Is that enough space to port them at 32hz or not.

Mj

yeah, that will work just fine IMO. after sub and port, that should put you in the ~.5ft^3 net area...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: