a1sauce47

need help modeling

OK so I'm not really sure what details and what not someone would need to do this. I'm wanting to upgrade and have been told by numerous people that modeling is my best option to make my best decision on new sub's/ and or enclosure etc. I don't have internet access other than my phone so downloading modeling software is not an option I need help!

I'll give the basics of what I have if more details are needed I will provide assuming there is a kind hearted person who will help me out here.

2004 Pontiac grand am

Alpine mrx m240 wired at 4 ohms - 1500 watt which is capable of doing 2400 at 2 ohms.

Single slot port enclosure internal volume 4 cubic feet tuned at 32hz

Two alpine type r 12 inch subwoofer 4ohm DVc

0 gauge wiring.

220 amp alternator with 0 gauge power wire and negative wire connected directly to battery

Duralast gold top battery

Any other specific details I will gladly provide if needed. Thanks alot

Edited by a1sauce47

Thought this thread was about modeling underwear..I was thinking I could help I luv modeling my whitey tighties in public when i'm drunk!!!

Thought this thread was about modeling underwear..I was thinking I could help I luv modeling my whitey tighties in public when i'm drunk!!!

Mhmmm hawtnesss (:

Yeh I'll get the specs this evening I'm deer hunting at the moment give me a few hours and I should have posted my name parameters

Mhmmm hawtnesss (:

Yeh I'll get the specs this evening I'm deer hunting at the moment give me a few hours and I should have posted my name parameters

Cool i will try to help! hopefully I wan't get knocked on my advice..LMAO

Well I can't reach into the enclosure to get an accurate port measurement without taking out a sub so I'll have to wait tommorow or something to see.

Well I can't reach into the enclosure to get an accurate port measurement without taking out a sub so I'll have to wait tommorow or something to see.

That will help out a lot, making sure you get this nailed down is imperative...