antoinez28

what would you do with $150.00

Just wondering at work of what different combo's I can come up with for under 150.00 from component s to pro audio...for your basic front stage set up

So for I think the silver flutes are on the top 5

Just the mids or mids and tweeters for $150

What ever I'm at work...board put my mine so what ever anybody comes up with

What ever I'm at work...board put my mine so what ever anybody comes up with

As a comp set I have been happy with these in that price range... I am sure I will have some disagreements with this..

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4596-cl-61a-25-pro-cdt-audio-classic-65-2-way-component-speakers.aspx

You're better off going to different audio sites and see what they offer if this is juet for fun.

You're better off going to different audio sites and see what they offer if this is juet for fun.

Some people can see this and use it for help...so it might be fun for me if you think so but not for other I can even learn something like different audio brands out there...plus don't you want to no how something sound before you buy it...just say but hey I'm just a newbi

Some people can see this and use it for help...so it might be fun for me if you think so but not for other I can even learn something like different audio brands out there...plus don't you want to no how something sound before you buy it...just say but hey I'm just a newbi

You  are right ! I will recommend upon my experience with the said product! Not by "word of mouth" or what other people seems to be recommending at the time "On whatever website"..Or what they find for cheap on a web site but what their ears have experienced IMO

michael

you can get a pretty good idea of how something sounds from proper measurement. so if you dont see those measurement advertised then its probably a shit product (aka, almost every "car audio" speaker/comp out there). 

id spend that 150 on shit to improve your current install, sound deadener or maybe a minidps and go active on your components if you have enough channels on your amp. 

you can get a pretty good idea of how something sounds from proper measurement. so if you dont see those measurement advertised then its probably a shit product (aka, almost every "car audio" speaker/comp out there). 

id spend that 150 on shit to improve your current install, sound deadener or maybe a minidps and go active on your components if you have enough channels on your amp. 

My view on this he had nothing for front stage on this project..I think he would come out cheaper with a comp set for the said price..

My view on this he had nothing for front stage on this project..I think he would come out cheaper with a comp set for the said price..

Well I order some McLaren 8" mids from dropping hz and for tweets I had a pair of plack ft1 but sold them( had a death in the family once I get that taken care of ) I will be buying more mids and tweets plus another 50 tiles form sound deadener showdown....like I said board at work and looking from site to site that all no need to jump all over somebody or think a person do not have something because a 150.00 pair of speakers I think will not keep up with the 4 18s I have just saying people remember I'm a newbi

Well I order some McLaren 8" mids from dropping hz and for tweets I had a pair of plack ft1 but sold them( had a death in the family once I get that taken care of ) I will be buying more mids and tweets plus another 50 tiles form sound deadener showdown....like I said board at work and looking from site to site that all no need to jump all over somebody or think a person do not have something because a 150.00 pair of speakers I think will not keep up with the 4 18s I have just saying people remember I'm a newbi

I know the feeling....

Just wondering at work of what different combo's I can come up with for under 150.00 from component s to pro audio...for your basic front stage set up

Perhaps you should actually describe what that needs to include.

Perhaps you should actually describe what that needs to include.

Sounds like blowing money is the goal to me.

Honestly for $150?  Parts Express reference mids and tweeters run active, as a passive network would blow the budget out of the water...

My goal would be to simply sound good...