Hey everyone, my names Mike. I decided to join here mainly for the Sound Splinter forum. I am new to here but not new to car audio and I belong to CarAudioCentral. I am 16, just starting out my car audio career i guess you could say. Ever since last summer after my first install i started learning the right way of doing everything. Boy, i wish i would of joined a forum before i did my first install!! Well, now i am knowledgable about car audio.... not so knowledgable about all the products as i have not heard much. Right now i am running 2 15" Kicker cvr's, like 2002 model, off of a Phoenix Gold X600.1. I started off with a Legacy 1600w amp and i first changed that! I am not planning on keeping the Kicker's very much longer, i really want a Sound Splinter RL-p!! I guess thats all.

welcome swimmerdude,

we have plenty of old dogs who have been doing car audio longer than you have been alive, any question you have we will try to help

welcome to SSA

this place seems to be similar to CAC cause its sort of a smaller board. I like that better. I read on Carstereos.org for a couple of weeks and i couldnt keep up with it... just too much going on there for me!!

Just please please please do not go to caraudio.com, please!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Oh, you dont know how many times i have heard that!! I like where i am now and i hope to like it here :)

Welcome!

Oh, you dont know how many times i have heard that!! I like where i am now and i hope to like it here :)

honestly, some of our best members made their home here because that place has gone down the drain

Kool.  So does anyone use the online chat on here??

Once in a while.

More often you'll catch a whole bunch of us in an AIM chat. Best thing to do is get on someone's buddy list and chances are you'll get invited.

Welcome to SSA! :)

your name cant be mike. because thats my name,.

Kool.  So does anyone use the online chat on here??

not unless you tell everyone to go to the chat.

We used to, but it lags way down once you get five or six people at a time in there.

Best bet is to join up one of the AIM chats like Steve mentioned.

:hay: these are the nicest and most helpful car audio guys alive, you came to the right place.

:hay: these are the nicest and most helpful car audio guys alive, you came to the right place.

Dustin's an OG; he was a moderator on CA.com a while back when it still had a semblence of usefulness :)