Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

It feels so good to be back....

As the title states, it's great to be back on here.  Family, work, and the universe has had my life in quite the uproar the last few months.  So much so that I withdrew from online life almost completely so I could concentrate on taking care of the business at hand.  Things are still busier and more hectic than usual but it has slowed down enough that I feel I can spend additional time doing some of the more superfluous things I did before such as spending time on the forums.

That being said I've still been active with my hobbies, including audio.  When I stopped visiting the forums I had only vague ideas and almost no work done on my wife's Traverse.  I can finally say that there's more done on it before I left.  I've helped several people get some great work done on their systems here and even had to repair one of the PR's in my Jimmy recently when the adhesive that glued the surround to the cone failed.  All these things have taken place during the smallest of lulls in the madness, lol.  Even though I've gotten a fair bit of work done on my wife's Traverse it still has a very long way to go.

For anyone who's interested I have stumbled upon a website that I think is pretty neat.  It's a site a lot like Cardomain and other sites of the sort but with less clutter and the handy feature of hosting pictures that can be linked to like Photobucket.  Here's my CarProfile.io garage for anyone who's interested.  All four of my vehicles are in there with all the same pictures as that exist in the build logs on here, except the Traverse.  I'll be updating the build log on it here shortly.

Glad to have you back, excited to see the progress on the Traverse.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Welcome back

Welcome back x2 biggrin.png

Welcome back. I never have time to do anything either.

Barely have time to read the forums, but I try an keep up. Lol

Thanks guys. It's gonna feel great to be contributing again. With some of the fabrication work I had to teach myself recently I should be able to contribute in a few more areas as well.

:WELCOME:;)