Is there an agm battery that is under 7 inches tall that has the top threaded posts ? Need it for under the hood of my caravan

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Is there an agm battery that is under 7 inches tall that has the top threaded posts ? Need it for under the hood of my caravan

Do you have room to lay a group 31 or similar on it's side? 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Do you have room to lay a group 31 or similar on it's side?

Dont think so. Its a real tight fit . Especially with the terminals im putting on.

I found a shuriken bt35 that I think yould fit . Its 35 ah and 900 ca. . Going to be really small and its a little over $100

Here is what I did in my TB, managed to fit a group 31 up front.

9c4qPER.jpg

I was wanting to take out the stock battery tray and would be able to fit alot more but its attached to other things

I was wanting to take out the stock battery tray and would be able to fit alot more but its attached to other things

depending on what it is you can always fabricate something, someone who can weld would be a plus :)

depending on what it is you can always fabricate something, someone who can weld would be a plus :)

I could if I had a welder. . But what is connected to it is what the throttle cables come out of

Decided to go with an xs xp950. Should fit good

Decided to go with an xs xp950. Should fit good

PC1200MJTPC1200MJT