Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Cayenne S Titanium Edition

Would make a good truck for tearing ass over sand dunes...probably need 70 gallons of gas with that V12 :)

Would make a good truck for tearing ass over sand dunes...probably need 70 gallons of gas with that V12 :)

that's what it was designed for originally. it came with custom made pirelli tires for handling the sand.

If im gonna buy a porsche new im gonna buy a 911 Turbo :)

If i want an off road vehicle i will get a humvee or i will build a jeep with the inline 6.

Meet a dude this past week who has a 2003 jeep with 4" of lift and full suspension make over, 35 Mickey Thompson Baja's, true lockers front and rear with lower gears, new ratios in the transmission, and has the inline 6...he tried to get stuck out in the woods where we where and he couldnt in 2wd...and we just had that tropical strom blow through so there was some nasty stuff.

Anyway, hooray porsche but i liek your cars better :) (minus the boxter which is the ugly child, it should craw back up in its mother and try agian)

I would get the GT3 over the turbo, almost the same power, RWD, and non-turbo!

If im gonna buy a porsche new im gonna buy a 911 Turbo :)

If i want an off road vehicle i will get a humvee or i will build a jeep with the inline 6.

Meet a dude this past week who has a 2003 jeep with 4" of lift and full suspension make over, 35 Mickey Thompson Baja's, true lockers front and rear with lower gears, new ratios in the transmission, and has the inline 6...he tried to get stuck out in the woods where we where and he couldnt in 2wd...and we just had that tropical strom blow through so there was some nasty stuff.

Anyway, hooray porsche but i liek your cars better :) (minus the boxter which is the ugly child, it should craw back up in its mother and try agian)

I would get the GT3 over the turbo, almost the same power, RWD, and non-turbo!

:+1:

480hp

3.7 0-60

193 top tested speed

All wheel drive

vs

412hp

4.5 0-60

189 top tested speed

RWD

ill take the first ;)

which one do you see on the track?

;), not to mention with the money saved buy a turbo and blamo your clear into 500+

RWD, because i save money in insurance and could just buy the turbo later since i saved so much.

480hp

3.7 0-60

193 top tested speed

All wheel drive

vs

412hp

4.5 0-60

189 top tested speed

RWD

ill take the first ;)

from what i know :

0-60 : 4.3 for the gt3 and 3.9 for the turbo.

you save a lot of money if you buy the gt3 , more than $20k. it was designed to be easily modded into a true race car.

the gt3 looks better, imo, than the turbo.

Edited by Adrian_D

thoes specs where direct form porsche ;)

though i love the feel of RWD and the ease of corection in the corners, AWD has superior grip and handleing from my experence and has more grip...and when you are talkng almost 500hp the more grip the better.

of course ive only driven a handful of AWD vehicles most of which where subaru's.

and you arent going to run much boost into a small displacement high compression v6 puttin down over 400hp and designed to run NA without some work. and work cost on porshes isnt like work cost on hondas :)

if it wasnt for the looks/price i'd say screw porsche and get a ferrari. but they charge an extra 15k just to have f1 style paddle shifters and 2k for a different color stitching... not even talking about the cost to get carbon brakes and race calipers. :wacky: