Upstage Audio

Group Buy on Hybrid Audio

Well, after much testing and some talking with Scott I've been given the OK to go and do a group buy for Hybrid Audio Legatia L3's. I would like a minimum of 5 buyers. This will go on for a month. The normal price on these is

250$ and Scott is letting these go for 200$ for this group buy.

Also I do not have an exact price but Scott said if interested we can see about including the Hybrid tweeters but obviously for a higher price which is not yet determined. He will also include the diagram for the crossovers to anyone who wants them, unfortunately the crossover is not yet in production so you'd have to make your own.

If interested email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com and take advantage of this buy. These are very solid quality made products with very good performance.

Info on all of it...im not familure with the company.

www.hybrid-audio.com

3in driver which will do the midrange like a champ. I like mine from 400hz to 3.15khz. Easy to install and minimal space is required.

Info on all of it...im not familure with the company.

i second that

The champ of midranges for a 3 way....search and you might just get excited.

Will they work as a center channel when combined with their tweeter? I am running DLS 2-way components for the left at the moment.

Thanks

JJ

Wish I had a three way project.

if scott has anything to do with it, you know its going to be awesome....

real good guy

yes these will work fine for a center channel, just use a crossover to make it play say 200hz-6khz or so. This is a hard driver to push as 1) that one dude pretty much bashed it with his review even though it is quite wrong, 2) not many people think a 3in speaker can do that good and 3) not many people do 3way setups, but this is a very fun driver and i love it. I've used it for a few weeks now it only gets better. Actually its better than my ES drivers and I may be trying to figure out ways to change this.

I have some monster MBQ QSD crossovers if you want them :fing34:

pm me some details...i don't have xovers for my rmb8's..and the ss's are only two way...

of course my h/u is setup for an active 3 way, 2 way or a few other options..but i dunno if i wanna go active when passive is so much easier..lol..

$200 for a pair of 3's?? damn, they must be good..lol...no bashing intended...any pics, links to these things? i can't afford that, but would still like to see them....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

pm me some details...i don't have xovers for my rmb8's..and the ss's are only two way...

of course my h/u is setup for an active 3 way, 2 way or a few other options..but i dunno if i wanna go active when passive is so much easier..lol..

I think I took pictures of them during one of the SWVA meets, I would like to keep them but I have nothing to put them in but they would be hard to replace

I think I took pictures of them during one of the SWVA meets, I would like to keep them but I have nothing to put them in but they would be hard to replace

then keep them, lol.... :rofl2::wacky:

i'll just use my h/u...i kinda wanna play around with it anyway...see what all those damn features are about...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Aaron should keep those Xovers, in case one of his amplifiers breaks, use them for parts :P

Could run a damn power supply using those inductors...

www.hybridaudio.com, I have some pics of them on my sounddomain page and I think i put them on here too in a review I did. 200$ may seem steep but its well worth the money. Normal price on these are 250$.