Hey Joe, we'll make it up to you somehow, its been a rough take off here, I just had our damn forums hacked so I have to install new software tomorrow that I just bought and then spend another day on the skin. The parts have been a problem but they are all on their way. We have decided to improve a lot of the parts we have been using for our customers over the last few years and the more we get into it, the more we want to change. My goal is to have everything in stock ASAP, meaning a 1-2 day turn around for shipping.

The TC-3000

Hey Joe, we'll make it up to you somehow, its been a rough take off here, I just had our damn forums hacked so I have to install new software tomorrow that I just bought and then spend another day on the skin. The parts have been a problem but they are all on their way. We have decided to improve a lot of the parts we have been using for our customers over the last few years and the more we get into it, the more we want to change. My goal is to have everything in stock ASAP, meaning a 1-2 day turn around for shipping.

The TC-3000

I still want to see pics of the 300B's in operation...

Elias is such a tease :)

if you need help setting up the forum in a hurry I can help

got the forums back online.. what a nightmare upgrade that was.

Joe, did you get your driver?

got the forums back online.. what a nightmare upgrade that was.

:fing34:

Which would you buy RE audio SX or TC 2000. For street base.

"bass"

The SX has more motor for smaller boxes, most likely higher output with full power, the T2K will have better mechanical linearity

Lack of rear venting is because the MT was never intended to even be used for music. Im not going to argue that it is one of the best at what it does.

The SX, however, would be more comparable in output to the TC3000 when you look at the SX compared to other TC9 drivers :) The SX is drop in 0.9dB louder than the old XXX. :)

SQ, well that is opinionated but most (being anyone but a pure bashead) would give it to the TC2 :)

The SX is drop in 0.9dB louder than the old XXX.

In your install.

Thoes where the test conducted by david and backed up by other sources. not ALL installs but SX in XXX recomended enclousre in w/e vehicle gave a 0.9dB gain each with its RMS power.

Thoes where the test conducted by david and backed up by other sources. not ALL installs but SX in XXX recomended enclousre in w/e vehicle gave a 0.9dB gain each with its RMS power.

doesn't matter....

your not going to hear 0.9db. so unless you are competeing, that gain is useless.

for street, the xxx would be just as loud and sound a whole lot better (in theory, would definitely have lots less distortion).

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

However, that was not my point. My point was the SX IS louder than the XXX and the TC9 is more compareable to the XXX than the TC2+.

In the end for "street beating" for rapand other bass heavy geners where linear distortion really doesnt make a difference the SX is your driver between thoes two, cost not being an issue.

However, that was not my point. My point was the SX IS louder than the XXX and the TC9 is more compareable to the XXX than the TC2+.

but in a coversation about street beating, where every tenth DOESN'T count..that statement is moot...

also..in street beating, it isn't necessarily the sub that can get the loudest, but rather, the sub that can play the lowest. why? low notes are perceived to be louder. not too mention, all the shaking that goes along with a deep playing combo is also taken as how loud it's getting.

smae box, same car and same power....drop in an xxx, drop in an sx..i'll wager that noone can "hear" the 0.9db...no meter. so how is it louder again, street beating?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

GAHHHH!!! you still arent seeing my point.

He asked TC2+ vs SX

Being that the SX runs with the XXX minus linear distortion the SX would also be in the runnings (and above) the TC9's. Th SX will drop, it just isnt as clean. When listening to rap it really doesnt matter.

The TC9 (obviously) outclasses the TC2+...

GAHHHH!!! you still arent seeing my point.

He asked TC2+ vs SX

Being that the SX runs with the XXX minus linear distortion the SX would also be in the runnings (and above) the TC9's. Th SX will drop, it just isnt as clean. When listening to rap it really doesnt matter.

The TC9 (obviously) outclasses the TC2+...

and gee...if you would have just stated that.....

would there had even been an issue? nope.

but your still not seeing my point. you stated a definite. teh sx is drop in 0.9db louder. ok? can you hear 0.9db? nope. that is the issue. the point i'm trying to make. that statement will just go to confuse ppl who don't know xplod from mobile es. and in street beating, 0.9db means what? squat.

see my point now?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

gotcha...make posts more n00bx friendly :D

Thanks for all the help i got a 12in SX off of ebay . I got for $240. I thought that was a fair price. I don't understand why re audio doesn't put prices on the site?? I think the SX will be the better sub for me. i am going to put in a sealed box ,but eventually go with a ported and hear the difference. I do have another question though. I have 4 guage in my truck and when i put 2 jl 500/1 in ,my lights are going to be dimming even more than they are now. Would you go with a cap or a yellow top. understand i am on a tight buget these days. if a cap which one..

Thanks for all the help i  got a 12in SX off of ebay . I got for $240. I thought that was a fair price. I don't understand why re audio doesn't put prices on the site?? I think the SX will be the better sub for me. i am going to put in a sealed box ,but eventually go with a ported and hear the difference. I do have another question though. I have 4 guage in my truck and when i put 2 jl 500/1 in ,my lights are going to be dimming even more than they are now. Would you go with a cap or a yellow top. understand i am on a tight buget these days. if a cap which one..

yellow top...0 gauge.....big 3....

though 4 gauge will handle 1kwrms just fine.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

CBFryman, The tc3k is the 3HP motor, Both the TC9 and 3HP use a 3" diam vc. The 3HP motor is a little taller for a little more Bl and xmech

About the MT

Edited by 7

that picture makes me want to buy an MT and send it to you :D

that picture makes me want to buy an MT and send it to you :D

Why not just buy a TC driver? The 5000's are less money than the MT.

S P L