Competition aside where slight drops can cost you tenths.

7 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Yea I know that I just thought it was funny that they bash him when not long ago they where selling products with his name on them. So was it junk when they sold it or did it just become junk after they stopped selling it? 

///M5 doesnt sell anyting here so wrong again, funny not found. They represent a brand that sells a model of his subs. Its actually funny that it is still hard for you to comprehend these facts but carry on :roflmao::suicide-santa:

7 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Yea I know that I just thought it was funny that they bash him when not long ago they where selling products with his name on them. So was it junk when they sold it or did it just become junk after they stopped selling it? 

///M5 doesnt sell anyting here so wrong again, funny not found. They represent a brand that sells a model of his subs. Its actually funny that it is still hard for you to comprehend these facts but carry on :roflmao::suicide-santa:

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

fair enough I guess I don't know Steve from Adam but he does seem to be pretty nasty to people just asking questions which is a bad way to be in business. I know in my business I treat everybody as good as I can no matter what they ask or say. And yes having a big system doesn't make you an expert if it did we would all be experts eventually. 

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

fair enough I guess I don't know Steve from Adam but he does seem to be pretty nasty to people just asking questions which is a bad way to be in business. I know in my business I treat everybody as good as I can no matter what they ask or say. And yes having a big system doesn't make you an expert if it did we would all be experts eventually. 

He does no business here.  This is a public forum.

The ONLY people associated with SSA are the owners and you cam easily distinguish them by their ADMIN titles.

He does no business here.  This is a public forum.

The ONLY people associated with SSA are the owners and you cam easily distinguish them by their ADMIN titles.

Don't buy a tool that doesn't simplify anything, pretty much summarizes Meades products. Like buying a hammer screwdriver combo

why 

Its only a bitch to learn the proper math once. Then it's a priceless tool that's also applicable outside  of  audio

Don't buy a tool that doesn't simplify anything, pretty much summarizes Meades products. Like buying a hammer screwdriver combo

why 

Its only a bitch to learn the proper math once. Then it's a priceless tool that's also applicable outside  of  audio