ArrizX

Hey, just joined and I have an E class too!

Lol, kinda funny, but then again, pretty cool im the youngest one here, haha..

But damn where is the mod, Lol I thought he would post because we have the same class car, heh.. :D

me? or bigpete?

:puzzled:

Oh hey.. heh sorry. I got confsued.. Your the admin. I was looking at the SSA Ultimate (thinking that was your ranking system spot)

Not the "Group" where it says your status. I dont know, just got confsued.. Heh..

My bad, sorry. :(

Any yes, I was refering to your car as being nice in the first post. Thats a hell-of-uh car.

Wouldnt mind having it myself ;)

Oh hey.. heh sorry. I got confsued.. Your the admin. I was looking at the SSA Ultimate (thinking that was your ranking system spot)

Not the "Group" where it says your status. I dont know, just got confsued.. Heh..

Any yes, I was refering to your car as being nice in the first post. Thats a hell-of-uh car.

thanks and welcome, we need more German car people here

thanks and welcome, we need more German car people here

buy me one, ill go pick it up. :ughdunno:

Um, how about this, I go get what I want, with your money, and you can have my car, that is almost litteraly in pristine condition (except for a few dings and the bumper)

Haha, just joking.