ArrizX

Hey, just joined and I have an E class too!

Hey, just joined and I came from www.computerforums.com with over 9000 posts and having the moderator status.

I was kindly refered here by, Eldorado. I was origionally from caraudio.com/vb but he said this place was better and this here I am.

So, admin, I saw your page..

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/588193/1

Very nice ride.

I however, have a 1991, 190E 2.3 trim. Im gettin all new stereo equip in it too. New Hu, speakers, amp and sub. Gonna be pretty nice.

Here are some pics of mine..

591403961_l.jpg

892277000_l.jpg

And I just gave it a second coat of wax today. I also plan on lowering it a bit. Like 1.7 in the back and 2.0 in the front. Or vice versa, lol I dont remember for sure right now. Kind of late.

My brother has his Honda Civic SI over with a body kit and rims, and my mom just took her 560SL's top off. So we are going to line the cars up tomorrow and take some awesome pics. So Ill have a few more of mine tomorrow.

And i guess that is about it. Just to let you know, im a bit of a lurker when it comes to Car Audio, because I know next to nothing. Lol

Edit-

Here, I literally 5 minutes ago took these shots..

38hh1.jpg

49it1.jpg

And yes, there is a nice ding on the bumper there. Was like that when my brother gave it to me. Someone hit him.

And so I dont sound like some rich kid, he gave it actually to my parents he got a new car, and the parents fixed it up (because the engine had to be rebuilt from the pistons up from gas. Well watered down gas). And I have to pay my parents half the cost to fix it. So I think thats like 1500 or so. Sweet deal if you ask me.

Edited by ArrizX

:wacky: 1st post and it has pics in it :thanx:

Welcome. Nice car, can you drive in WA when your 15?

welcome!

and like df just alluded too...first post with pics...yeah,your in!! now, if only you had your dog(s) in the pic, you would be teh t33l...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

in WA, I can drive with my Parents when im 15. Legally drive by myself when im 16. And then when im 16 and a half I can legally tote around a friend.

img14391xk.jpg

img14407di.jpg

Just taken a few mnuts ago for ya :D

Thats Gizmo. Hes an Old English Sheep Dog. Hes about 80lbs now, and projected to be anywhere from 100-120lbs. He is only I think 9 months. Comming up on 10 months soon.

Edited by ArrizX

:WELCOME:

You certainly don't sound like you're 15...trust me, that's a good thing :)

:WELCOME:

You certainly don't sound like you're 15...trust me, that's a good thing :)

Holy crap, a 15 year old internet junkie who can spell and write in complete sentences, amazing.

Welcome to SSA though!!

I used ta tpye lik tis all teh time..

But, I decided it looks better when its written in Latin.

So.. I take it that I seem to be one of the (if not the) youngest guy here?

welcome

they started that whole toting a friend rule here in VA after i got my license thank god, when i turned 16 i could carry as many ppl as i wanted legally.

I don't think we ever had that in NC...but any time I carry more than one person it's technically illegal anyway :D

Welcome to SSA!!

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Seems like this is one of those rare forums where everyone knows everyone really well huh?

A good number of us have met each other in person, are good friends in real life...

I think I speak for a lot of people here in saying that although we may be active on a couple different forums, this one is our online "home"...it may not have the activity of some other ones, but the quality of the posters makes up for it, in my mind :)

If you don't see a lot of useful posts that need answering, check out the IHOP in the OT section...that's probably where we are :D

Since you said you were a member on CA.com...a fair number of us are moderators over there, yet spend a lot of time on here. Coincidence? I think not ;)

Hahaha, well I kinda hate ca.com. There are some real dicks over there.. And I mentioned that to Elderado, and hes just kinda like yeah.. come on over. So, im just like sure why not, so here I am, lol

:WELCOME: Arrix

I think you might have been reffereing to my car. But great first post, and nice car. Looks to be a good shape. Treat it right and it will last you a long time. My grand father bought a 6 cyclinder S-Class almost every 2 years and he would pass them down to the children. My uncle put some massive milage on his maroon one and only sold it because he moved to the mountains in SW VA and needed 4WD.

Anyway welcome to SSA and ask any question you want, the only stupid question is the one not asked. Bring some friends and when you get a chance look through some of the pinned topics. They can help with some initial topics and concepts.

Dont feel bad, I cant carry more than one person legally either unless someone wants to sit female dog...and sitting female dog in my little truck is a female dog.

And if you sit female dog you have to be female because its a stick...I dont shift between a guy's legs. :wacky:

Welcome to SSA. I'm 16 going on 17...I have a peer now. :coolugh:

Lol, kinda funny, but then again, pretty cool im the youngest one here, haha..

But damn where is the mod, Lol I thought he would post because we have the same class car, heh.. :D